𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

BTS JUNGKOOK - MY TIME 1:21 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

1:21 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

Chu:my time because Jungkook killed me right there

"I don't wanna go."

"What's wrong pup?" Taehyung questioned once he saw Jungkook's terrified looks.

"C'mon,Yoongi hyung is probably waiting."

"No!I'm not going!"

"Then everyone in the house will get fired." Taehyung said calmly,way too calm for threatened to fired a whole housemaids and butlers.

"Tae!"

"C'mon baby go with Jimin and Jin hyung,I'll be waiting hm?"wiping the fresh tear from Jungkook's eyes with his the pad of his thumb,he left a sweet peck on the younger's forehead—letting his lip lingered there a bit longer before let go and give him a sweet smile.

Jungkook is very terrified right now—his white-red suit,his hair style and his make up—everything is just the same—-like that night it's like they're doing a time travel to go back to that horrible night.

His legs are shaking while walking toward the living room.Taehyung who was waiting—notice his fearful look,walking over to him and pull him into his tight embrace not letting the younger get a chance to go back upstairs.

"You're so beautiful cub."smiling softly he left a short peck on the smaller male's lip.

"Let's go then."

"Tae no!please why are you doing this again!?"

"Just want to let people know the love of my life.What's wrong with that bub?"

"It's wrong!!so wrong why are you doing this!" Jungkook won't stop yelling during the car ride but the CEO was only sitting calmly on his seat not minding at all.

"We're here,c'mon people are waiting darling."

"You can go alone I'm not going." Jungkook huffed out.

Why would I break my own heart by seeing you telling the world you love someone that's not me.

"Cub stop playing now,I bet many people inside are excited to meet the soon to be Mr.Kim now."

"You meanie!!!how many time do you want to hurt me!such a big meanie!!" Jungkook sniffle,pouting while doing so and Taehyung has to take all his migh to not jump on the younger right now because of his cuteness.