Chapter 3

Picture above will be Izuku's hero suit however the red parts will be black too.

The first day at Ua went well. After a very good entrance exam Izuku and the girl he saved named Mirko made it into UA. On their first day Aizawa was testing them and Bakugo realised Izuku was the boy he knew from childhood but he had also heard that Izuku was quirkless and that there was no way for him to even get a quirk.

Back at the dorm, They all did a better introduction round. Some of the students however didn't want to go into details and only told others their name, age and quirk. Everyone did realise Izuku was the son of Aizawa now. No one treated him differently for him in the end.

It was now the second day, Everyone was hopefull for what the day would bring them. Aizawa told them that they would get a combat training from All might. Some of the students weren't too excited for it since they didn't really like fighting. But then again there was something Called Bakugo who just loved blowing things up. People inclueded.

All of class 1A woke up and made themselfs ready for school. They brushed their teeth, washed themselfs, grabbed some breakfast and went to school. The day started with normal lessons like math, english and such.

Eventually it was time for All might's lesson. "I am here coming in like a normal person!" All might stated as he came into class. Everyone was surprised for how All might entered the class except for Izuku who just stared out of the window. "Uhmm young Izuku? could you maybe just act a bit surprised like the others?" All might asked. Izuku looked at him then shrugged and turned back to look outside of the window.

"Well then today young heroes we'll have a combat training! BUT what would a hero training be without hero suits!" All might stated as everyone lighted up. Suddenly a wall opened up with suitcases. They all got their number, grabbed their suitcases and went to change.

Everyone else their hero suits will be the same from the anime, same for Mirko

Izuku like before waited untill everyone was changed before he changed. Once he walked outside too, All might and the others were waiting for him. His classmates noticed that Izuku was Always waiting for everyone to finish changing and that the teachers never found it strange that Izuku was out later then them.

"Well then, let me explain about today's training. We'll be having a hero vs villain training in duo's" All might stated. "The villains will head inside first. They will hide a fake bomb. Once it starts, heroes will have 15 minutes to either beat and capture the villains or touch the fake bomb" he explained. "The teams will be made at random, so i have no control over who is together and who is against each other." he added.

All might grabbed a box where all their names were in. Izuku was paired with Mirko. After all the teams were made, Izuku noticed he had to face off against Bakugo and Asui. Bakugo had a sadistic smirk on his face.

Izuku and Mirko had to wait infront of the building. Meanwhile Bakugo and Asui headed inside. "Hey you damn frog!" Bakugo suddenly said. "What?" She asked. "Izuku really has a quirk now doesn't he?" Bakugo asked. "Were you not watching? you saw that massive dark blast yourself. A quirkless person can't do that" She answered.

Meanwhile Izuku sat on a railling infront of the building as Mirko leaned against it. "Soooo, you don't really talk that much do you?" she asked. "Not really" Izuku answered. "Any reason for it?" she asked. "Too many" he answered as he jumped off the railing and started stretching. "Things you want to talk about?" she asked.

"I doubt you'd be able to handle them. Besides you won't be able to help anyway" he answered "Excuse me!?" She asked offended. "Hero team begin!" All might stated. Izuku just walked in and Mirko followed him. "We aren't done talking about this you here!" She stated. "There is nothing else to say" Izuku stated.