𝙲𝚑𝟺💚

Slat 💚
I Decided to update early because y'all deserve it y'all have been supporting and voting so yes thanks for the support and keep it coming

Macei POV

Today is the day of the performance I'm am so happy yb is about to leave he keeps trying to be nice and all I want is to be left alone I found my uncle Mack but I can't get in touch with him.

I get up brush my teeth put on a outfit y'all might think I have ugly Clothes but I don't my mom left a lot of money and I got to keep all my clothes that she bought before she you know........... died I have so much money but unfortunately I can't get it in to I'm 18 that's good because I already know I would spend it on dumb stuff .
(Her outfit)

After I got done putting on my outfit I Checked my phone it's been really dry nobody really know that I'm still alive because I just disappeared off the Internet so my ig is really dry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After I got done putting on my outfit I Checked my phone it's been really dry nobody really know that I'm still alive because I just disappeared off the Internet so my ig is really dry.

I got up as I want down stairs and went outside and went to the store to buy me some chips I stopped at the park and sat on the swings and ate my candy I was about to get up into I got a Notification from instagram it was nba youngboy going live i swear I forgot to unfollow him.

Anyway way I put my Headphones and got up as I'm walking back to the foster home a truck pulled up beside me I was confused but I kept walking into I heard somebody saying hey.

As I took my headphones off I look up and it yb
What I said as I kept walking .

Yb: you want to get the in.

No leave me alone .

Yb: y do you hate me

Look leave me alone OK I yelled as I put my headphones in and kept walking Into he got and told his driver were to go and walked with me.

Yb: I will give $100if you tell me why you don't like me

Yb:ok $200

Yb:$400

Yb: ok $500

Macei: OK so one day I had to do a project and I asked my mom to take me to the store to get some supplies I said as I stopped walking and liked at and on the way there in the car we was singing your song lil top and she kept looking at me as i was dancing in my Seat and the next thing I know was I'm upside down in the car with blood rushing down my head with millions of fire fighters trying to get me and my mom and baby bother out I said as my eyes got watery.

Yb: but why do you hate me ?

Macei: because the last thing I heard before my life changed was you and the last memory I have with my mom and my baby brother is with you song playing and everything about that day I hate know can I have my money I said as he looked at me shocked give me my money I rubbed my eyes and walked away

(2 hours later)

Yb POV
Damn I thought the lil girl just didn't like me for no reason . That shit sad ass fuck because I know how it feels to lose people and ya whole life change at the blink of an eye.

I saw her sitting on a swing and decided to talk to her

Yb: look you don't have to like I just came to tell you I know how it feels to feel like you the last person left and I know how it feels to lose genuine people you really care about and I'm sorry for your loss I said as i walked away.

Macei POV
I feel bad i was mean to him and he didn't even do nun and I can't tell him I'm sorry because he  leave today I'll try if but if I can't just got to leave it alone.

Let me know if this a good chapter and keep supporting thanks

I chose y'all 💚🖤 ( ON HOLD )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें