Chapter 4

We had driven to Zayn's dad and Angela's mum's house. It was an average sized house. The houses aren't like any on America. The ones in England are together but in America they are spaced apart.

Angela walks me in, Zayn behind us. Their mum greets me with a hug and asks Angela if she got a roommate.

"Mum, Meredith is my roommate.", she said putting her arm around my back.

"OH HELLO!", she said attacking me with a hug.

Zayn's dad soon walked in. And greeted me with a hand shake an a hello. Zayn goes off to his room and Angela takes me to her room.

We walk into a room, for the most part empty, but had a sheetless bed, lamp, and a few boxes.

"This is my room. Well, was. Everything is in those boxes! Help me carry them to Zayn's car...", Angela said grabbing a box.

I grabbed one and walked behind Angela to the car. We soon got all the boxes in the car and Zayn drove us to my hotel. I checked out after getting all my bags into Zayn's car.

---------------------------------------

We arrived at Haileybury soon enough and had Zayn help us put our boxes into the room. I couldn't help but notice Zayn stared at me while I was walking through the hallway while Angela was outside. I looked back at him the second time and he turned red and looked away.

Did Zayn think I was cute? Does Zayn like me? No.

No.

No he doesn't. No guy likes me.

Does he?

I just really think he's cute. Does Zayn like me?

This sounds stupid. This isn't true. I will get my heartbroken if I think this way. Stop Meredith, stop.

------------------------------------------

So it was done. Our room was filled with furniture and food. We were ready. This is it.

"So school starts soon...", Angles said.

"Yeah. I'm ready.", I smile.

"I'm not. I need summer.", she smirked.

"I know it's only 6 but I'm so tired I'm sleeping...", I said running my hand through my hair.

We heard a knock at the door. It was Zayn.

"Alright I'm across the hall. So if you girls need something just knock...", he sad sweetly.

"Since hen do you are if I need anything?", Angela asked.

"Wasn't talking to you...", he said.

He walked off and I heard him shut his door.

"I'm taking a shower then sleeping...", I said walking to the closet with towels.

Angles nodded an got out her laptop.

----------------------------------

*its short I know. School and all but I will get a longer chapter next week. LOVE YOU ALL! Xx -Kelsey