my new life {1}

i can't remember what happened next, i blacked out after i smelled this strange gas smell, i originally assumed it was from the fire, I'm terrified of this and whats happening, my names Emmal, I'm 16 years old, and my hair is long and brown, my skin is a light, almost pale color, and my eyes are an emerald green.

i can barely remember what happened after that, the only thing i can remember seeing was someone dragging me to this stretcher, i was surrounded and covered in this chalky mid dark substance, then.......i saw.......my parents......their........their......no.....no,no,no,no!

please! i can't loos my family! after that........horrible......horrible! sighting.....its all blank after, darkness was all i could see after that, i saw images of this other girl, not me or any one i knew, but she wore this spider web whit suit, and had wolf like claws, she had spider web markings on her face in mid dark lines, her eyes are white as an angels wings, her hair was laying down side ways, she also has these wolf ears on her head, and a metal necklace attached to her chest, like a medical mechanics.

she reminds me of a wolf spider, after that someone shook me awake trying to get me up, they were too firm to be my mother or father, they shook me like i was just hit and knocked out.

i groan as i open my eyes to see a burning light shining in my face, then i feel a freezing cold surface below me, its too cold to be a bed frame, i blink my eyes open to see a.....facility? i think, and the woman who was shaking me was not my mother.

i screamed as i realized this was not a hospital that was normal,"who are you?!" i screamed as i backed up till i hit a wall.

she looked at me confused, why would she be confused? i look around the room to see....cement walls, a glass wall with a door at the side, this looks like the setting for 'not even bones'.

only there's a strap table that you stand against it in order to be strapped to it, she just threw a book bag towards me.

"run"was all she told me, i left that building, not looking back.