Pansy - i wanna be your girlfriend

Oh Hannah
I wanna feel you close
Oh Hannah
Come lie with my bones
Oh Hannah
Don't look away
Oh Hannah
Just look at me the same

Pansy was not nice to you at first. You weren't really sure why. You were openly interested in girls, so it wasn't like you were a threat to her and Draco. You were also pureblood, so there was no stigma. You really couldn't understand why she was so rude. You quickly became apart of the same friend group though, and after Blaise called her out one day, she stopped being rude.

She was still cold though.

You tried to be her friend, and you broke through the ice on multiple occasions. But every time she realized her facade had slipped, she was quick to slip that mask back on, and it was back to the cold passiveness you were accustomed to.

You liked what you saw whenever you got to see under the mask though.

I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

You were incredibly irritated when you realized that you were falling for Pansy. You weren't even friends for fuck's sake. Your heart had no business deciding to jump to love before there was even a relationship of any sort.

You couldn't deny that you and Pansy would be a good match though.

Oh Hannah
Tell me something nice
Like flowers and blue skies
Oh Hannah
I will follow you home
Although my lips are blue and I'm cold

Slytherin House had a party, out on the grounds, and Pansy had a few too many drinks. It loosened her up, and she ended up being a very talkative drunk. You had the first, long and genuine conversation with her, the booze knocking down all of her barriers. You had a lot in common, and it certainly didn't help your crush.

"You're really pretty, (Y/N)," Pansy slurred, slumping against you. You smiled, propping her up. "You've had waaay too much to drink, Parkinson." She only mumbled something unintelligible in response.

You were cold and tired, and wanted to go to bed, but you couldn't leave Pansy here alone. "Come on," you smiled, taking her arm over your shoulders and heaving her to her feet.

She was half-conscious as the two of you stumbled towards the castle, and despite the considerable amount of alcohol in your own system, your teeth still chattered and you shivered against the cold. But finally, you reached the warmth of the castle, and with the last of your strength, you got Pansy into to common room. Too tired to go any further, you dropped her onto a couch, and took up residence on the one across from hers. 

I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

When you woke up, there were quite a few other hungover people strewn about the commons, but the first thing you noticed was that your head was now in someone's lap. Someone who smelled undeniably like Pansy.

You didn't dare give any indication you were awake, and she hadn't seemed to notice the brief moment your eyes were opened. With her fingers running through your hair, you were quick to fall back asleep.

When you woke up again, Pansy was gone, and there were more people in the common room, but not many were awake. Blaise stood over you, with a smirk and a glass of water for your hangover.

Oh Hannah
Oh Hannah
Oh Hannah
Oh Hannah

It was back to square one with Pansy. She didn't acknowledge the night of the party, or the next morning, and the two of you fell back into your usual apathetic routine.

You were starting to lose hope.

Daphne Greengrass was pretty cute...

I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna be your bitch
And I wanna touch you but not like this

Pansy had just finished listening to her favorite girl in red song, "i wanna be your girlfriend", and was making her way down from the bedrooms to the common area.

Then she saw something she never particularly wanted to see.

You were leaning against the wall, way too close to Daphne Greengrass for it to be friendly. You were playing with a strand of her hair, saying something that Pansy couldn't hear, and Daphne was giggling and blushing.

What. The hell.

Pansy stormed over to you, grabbing your arm and dragging you away from Daphne, who looked just as confused as you. She dragged you upstairs, pushing you onto her bed, drawing the curtains, and casting a silencing spell.

The look in your eyes
My hand between your thighs
Oh this can't be real
It's all just a dream

She really considered playing out the dream she'd had the other night, but held back.

"What the hell, Parkinson? Since when do you care about who I flirt with, let alone my life at all?" "Shut up, (Y/L/N)!" She sighed. "Listen... just... listen to this song."

I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

You were at a loss for words, and Pansy was getting more and more anxious with the silence after the song. So now you knew what had been keeping Pansy away.

You grinned, a woman of actions more than words, and jumped the raven haired girl.

Your lips met and it was everything either of you had ever wanted.

I don't wanna be your friend
Lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend
Lose my breath

She took your breath away, and you, hers.