Draco Malfoy smut

You where in potions class, bored. Next to you was Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. The Slytherin King, the daddy's boy, the rich boy. He was so annoying but still so hot. He could make you horny by only looking at your. Well a little bit.
Then you felt it, that hand, on your thigh, again. It drove you crazy. But honestly, he drove you crazy. You swatted his hand of your thigh but it kept returning to that one specific spot. Until he moved his hand upwards. To your bum. Then he slit his hand under your skirt. "Malfoy, Stop." You hissed at him. He just smirked. Then Snape said those 2 magical words: class dismissed'. You almost run away. Not knowing Malfoy was right behind you. So when you stood still to catch your breath, he took your hand and pulled you into a empty classroom. " what are you doing?" You asked panicked. "I love you." He responded. "What, what, no, you can't love me, you don't know me. Who do you think you are?" You said all in a hurry. Then you stopped panicking and smashed your lips into his. He was surprised but kissed you back. The kiss quickly became rough. And you could feel a tent starting to form in his pants. You smiled at the feeling of that.  Then you stopped. Just pulled away. Malfoy looked at you with confused eyes. You walked away slowly. Telling him to follow you. He did. So you start running, running to the Slytherin common room. He finally knows what you want and opened the doors to the boys dorms. He locked the door and pushed you onto his bed, towering over you. He slowly starts to unbutton his shirt. You calmly wait. "How do you have so much patients" he asked surprised. "Because you teased me the whole year every day without noticing" you answer still calmly waiting for him to get his shirt off. He finally just takes his shirt off and gets on top of you, kissing you roughly. You could feel his boner poking your thigh. You didn't became wet yourself tho. Then you quickly get your shirt and bra off. Malfoy just looks at you and you insecurities became the boss over you and you start covering your breasts. Malfoy stops you. " Hey, you don't have to do that with me, your gorgeous. Don't ever hide for me okey?" You nod and remove your arms. Then he starts gently kissing your neck, down your arm, up your belly and to your breast. He takes your nipple gently in his mouth and sucks on it. Your starting to become wet and you could feel it. You pull him off and slide down to his belt. You start undoing his belt and pulling his pants down. Now he was only in his underwear. You could see how hard his member was. You start palming it. He moans softly. That encourages you to take his underwear off so his rock solid member hits his stomach. Pre-cum already coming out of it. You start to pump him with your hands. " for gods sake, just suck me Y/N" he practically begs. You lick his tip, and suck just his tip. " Omg Y/N please" he yells at you. You laugh and without warning you take all of him. He takes you hair and makes you deep throat him even more. You gag a little and then he gives you control again. You continue sucking until you could feel him twitch in your mouth. You end him with a pop. He was practically screaming your name and looked at you with mad eyes when you stopped. Then he smirks and says: your turn.' He throws you on you back and takes off your panties with one hand while the other hand massages one of you breast. When your panties are of he start rubbing your clit. You still didn't moan or anything. You where not even that wet. It drove him crazy. He didn't even warn you when he just smashed into you. With every pound he was going harder and sloppier. You where finally moaning and that turned him on even more. You could feel an knot in your stomach and knew your where about to come. " I'm.. going to ... come." You say breathless. "Same here" Malfoy answers without stoping to pound into you. He finally found you G-spot. With every thrust he hit the right spot. " Malfoy!" You screamed. " Say my first name Y/N. Please" he begged you to. " uhnh.. DRACO!" You yelled. It gave him goosebumps the way you said his first name for te first time. You and Draco came around the same time. And after he came he collapsed on top of you. Laying next to you. Now you where just cuddling. " If you didn't noticed, I love you too Draco" you said laying there in his arms. You too fell asleep like that.

I hope this wasn't to bad😂