Fred - strawberry lipstick

This is a song about a person I love

You found love difficult.

Ay ay ay

But there was one person you though maybe, just maybe, you could love.

I got a toxic attitude and lack of self control
A reasonably fucked up individual
Need you to cleanse my sins
So I can go to school
P-p-p-please
They're gonna lock me in a closet, but I'm coming out
Singing fuck all the oppression and the self doubt
I'm gonna bite all of your fingers, put them in my mouth
I'm on my knees

"Fuck this," you muttered to yourself. Another detention, for cursing out Lavender Brown in McGonagall's class. It wasn't your fault, she was so annoying, you didn't know how anyone could stand being around her. All she talked about was boys. Who cares? Certainly not you.

You stormed down the hallway, not really watching where you were going, this corridor was practically empty anyways, when suddenly you slammed into someone's chest. You stumbled backwards, but your obstacle barely wavered on his feet, which infuriated you more. "Woah, bad day, love?" You knew who it was as soon as you ran into him, not many people were 6'3".

"Shut up, Weasley, I'm not in the mood," you growled, shoving past him. A hand on your wrist stopped you, and you resisted the urge to punch the ginger. You were yanked back to him, you back against his chest. Lanky arms wrapped around your waist, and suddenly his voice was in your ear, low and suggestive. "Come on, (Y/N), I thought running into me would be a good thing, yeah? Not to be cocky-" You snorted. "-but I usually alleviate your pent up anger well, don't I?"

Well, he had you there.

So take it easy, take it easy, take it easy, girl
Take it easy, take it easy on me
I know you're so hard to please
Just take it easy, take it easy on me

Fred found an empty classroom in no time, and suddenly you were being slammed against a wall. With your height difference making kissing difficult, Fred lifted you up, and used to this routine, your legs wrapped around his waist, arms circling his neck. Now eye-level, Fred slammed his lips to yours. It was a passionate, angry frenzy of tongue and teeth, your hands tangling in his hair and pulling. His long fingers dug into your thighs as he held you up, leaving a pattern of bruises you were well familiar with.

Ay ay ay

"Thanks," you mumbled, straightening out your clothes. "Wait, (Y/N), I wanted to talk to you about something." "What is it?" You asked, feeling nervous and anxious to get out the door. "This... thing has been going on for a while... I don't know about you, but I think we should discuss where this is going."

She got, she got my heart in her hands like a headlock
I can't see straight, ten seconds past five o'clock
I don't know what she's doing, but she'll do me wrong
She's such a tease
She holds all the p-p-power in her fingertips
She's gonna suck on my strawberry lipstick
She's gonna taste my body with her fingertips
I cannot breathe
I can't breathe

Fred had asked you to be his girlfriend. Fred had asked you to be his girlfriend. You felt bad, but you'd bolted, without even a goodbye, let alone an answer. You'd been avoiding him for days, trying to straighten out your thoughts. You didn't love people. You just didn't. Everyone you'd ever come to love had left.

You had no friends. No family. All you had was Fred. Eventually, he would leave you too. You couldn't love him. You couldn't.

But you did.

The truth that you didn't want to face, was that he had you wrapped around his finger like one of Malfoy's rings. Every touch had you melting, every kiss put you on Cloud 9. You didn't know how to handle it. You were scared.

So take it easy, take it easy, take it easy, girl
Take it easy, take it easy on me
I know you're so hard to please
Just take it easy, take it easy on me
Take it easy on me
Oh, take it
Woah

You didn't know how to be someone's girlfriend, and as apathetic to other people as you were, you found yourself caring about what Fred thought, how he felt. You wanted him to be happy. How could you make him happy?

"(Y/N!)" You cringed. You knew you could only avoid him for so long, the boy was persistent. "Hey!" With his long legs, he caught up to you in no time. "You've been avoiding me." It wasn't an accusation, but it was a statement that left no room for argument. "I guess I have," you admitted, refusing to look up at him.

You picked up your pace, though you knew it was futile.

"I wanted to apologize." You abruptly stopped, finally looking up at him. What could he possibly be apologizing for? "Uhh, let's talk in private, love." He placed a hand on your lower back and guided you into an empty classroom, once again closing the door.

When the two of you were in empty classroom, the air was electric, charged with passion and intense feelings. Today, the air was tense. Fred didn't make a move towards you, standing awkwardly while he shuffled his feet. You hesitantly hoisted yourself onto a desk for a seat.

"I didn't mean to put you in that position," Fred finally spoke. "I know it seemed to come out of nowhere, and I'm so sorry I made you uncomfortable like that." "Fred, no," you stated, kicking you feet nervously. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have run out on you like that."

"Listen, Freddie," you started hesitantly, not missing the smile that graced his face at the nickname. "I really... like you. I do. But I'm not what you want. I can't give you what you need-" "What do you think I need? Cause I don't think you know." You raised an eyebrow at him, something you had perfected to give your unimpressed looks an edge. "All I need is you, (Y/N)."

You bit your lip. "I can't Fred. I can't." "Why not?" Fred's voice raised, and you could tell he was getting upset. "What are you so scared of!?" "Where do I begin!?" You cried. "I'm scared that you have an image of me that's not accurate, that you think I can be something I'm not. That I'll commit to you, and you'll realize I'm not what you want, and... and you leave! Like everyone else!"

He was silent.

"I'm not a good person, Fred. How can I be a good girlfriend?"

"You're you. You're a lot more than you give yourself credit for. Like it or not, we've been doing more than hooking up. You've told me things. I know you. I know who you are, and I love who you are. I love you."

You can have it all
If you don't take my heart
You can have it all
If you, you take it easy, take it easy on me
You take it easy, take it easy on me

Merlin, did you love Fred Weasley. He had your heart in his hands and he treated it with more care than you'd ever known in your life. He was so understanding, so patient. He constantly reassured you that you were everything, and how thrilled he was to call you his. You let yourself love after years of freezing your emotions, and you never regretted it for a moment.

A/N: These aren't my usual style of story, I promise they get better, but these are based from my Tik Tok series. I hope you enjoy, and after I'm done with this series, the fanfictions will go more in depth. I hope you enjoyed this though! Let me know what you thought. Love you guys!