Get to know Addison Martin/ Mikaelson

Addison Martin is a well known name in Beacon Hill. She's the most popular girl in school and is dating the alpha of the McCall pack Scott. But did you also know she is a Tribrid and the second daughter of the Big Bad Original Hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson and the Alpha queen of the Crescent Wolf Pack Hayley Marshall making her Hope's younger twin.

Name: Addison Marie Martin/ Mikaelson

Age: 16

Family: Natalie Martin (Adopted mother), Lydia Martin (Adopted sister), Niklaus Mikaelson (Father), Hayley Marshall/ Mikaelson (Mother), Hope Mikaelson (Older twin sister), Elijah Mikaelson (Uncle), Kol Mikaelson (Uncle) Marcel Gerard/ Mikaelson (Brother/ Uncle through marriage), Rebekah Mikaelson (Aunt), Freya Mikaelson (Aunt), Davina Claire/Mikaelson (Aunt through marriage)

Friends: McCall Pack and more

Personality: Sarcastic, Cares for those she loves, Angry when you hurt her pack, Artistic

Nicknames: Addi, Little Red (The Pack), Little Flower, Little one, Sweetheart (Klaus and Hayley), Younger Twin, Twinkie (Hope), Baby, Future Mrs. McCall, My world, Beauty (Scott), Belle to Scott's Beast, Bad Ass (Stiles and Derek), Peaches, Sis (Lydia), Addi, My girl, Wife (Addison)

Species: Vampire (Unlocked), Werewolf (Unlocked), Witch (Unlocked)

Addison is more powerful than Hope because when their grandmother (The Original Witch) died all her powers went to the second born which is Addison.