Part 3: Practice Missions

Jett, Viper, Raze, Cypher, and Sova were sitting down in the conference room in base, Reyna, Sage, Omen, Phoenix and Breach on the opposite side of the room. Brim was giving a lecture about their next mission, and which in so he brought together a group of ten to pit against each other for training.

"Now that everyone is in their groups start heading over to the decoy map so we can begin. Dont make me wait, id like to get this over with as soon as i can." He said sternly. Phoenix and Jett both looked at each other with strong grins.

"Looks like were rivals again. Hope you can keep up pretty boy. Ill see if you can hold your own." Jett sneered with a laugh. Phoenix replied with a snarky remark. "Oh yeah? Keep talkin shit, ill make you choke on those words." Reyna stepped in, walking between them. "I would help you with her but you know i dont take out trash." She pat Jett on the shoulder with a smile. She smiled back. "Trash? Wow I didn't know you were a comedian Reyna! That was mad funny!" She laughed, then looked her dead in the eyes and glared. "Id kill for a chance to kick your ass any day.." Reyna looked at her with a smirk. "Oh? Well then, lets see whos more superior yes?" She walked ahead of the two. Phoenix looked at Jett, he noticed how agitated she looked. He sighed and poked her cheek. "Sheesh calm down, its just Reyna. I know were on separate teams n' all but kick her ass alright? Y'know that thing Sova says? 'Leveled heads until were home yes?'" He laughed, mocking him. She looked up at him, chuckling a little and relaxed, which made him smile. "Your right. Chihuahuas going down, and so are you!" She ran to catch up with her group. Phoenix watched her and took a deep breath. Just what exactly am I dealing with here..? He started laughing again.

The decoy map they used looked similar to Split. Few areas with open space while others had tight long hallways and corridors. Jetts team luckily rolled the attack side first, which was good for her, as the attacking side held more one way hallways that she always used to her advantage. "We should split up to cover more ground. Make distractions." Viper spoke to the group. Jett nodded. "Yeah that's right. Ill be trying to plant A, Two of you go B and disrupt, and the rest with me just in case I drop the spike. Since we have both Sova and Cypher, you two should split among the groups to gain more info." Raze pressed her fist into her hand, looking like she was ready for a fight. "Yes! Bring on the party! Im ready to blow something up!" Raze shouted. Raze and Cypher went to take B site, While Viper, Sova and Jett took to the A site with the spike. Three seconds were left before the barrier dropped, Jett looked ahead with determination. Viper looked over at her and raised an eyebrow, though not saying anything to her.

Once the barrier had finally dropped she ran behind a wall, only peaking slightly while drawing her gun. The only person she had spotted so far was omen, so smoking off the top ramp in the A site, she ran to the far side of a site while Viper took care of omen with her snake bite. She then proceeded to plant the spike with no issues. Cypher and Sage were both tapped out by Razes grenade and boombot, though Cypher had was tapped out himself by Reyna. The only people left on the enemy team were Phoenix, Breach, and Reyna.

The fighting from earlier gave Jett time to plant the spike. She ran up the ramp into the A tower, watching all angles around her. "Viper place a poison orb near the spike. Sova if you have your recon dart use it, itll be useful. Im quite determined to take Reyna down. Phoenix, he wont be too much of a problem." She smiled. Viper looked back at her as she placed the poison orb. "Your pretty spunky today arent you?"Jett looked at her and chuckled nervously. "My bad im just determined is all." Viper smiled back under her mask. "No your fine, your just more spiced than usual. That dedication is admirable." Jett narrowed her eyes with a smirk.

"Reyna spotted near sewers." Sova said into his mic after using his recon dart. Jett then walked outside to the edge of the A tower, she crouched near a corner and waited for any signs of her getting near. Just a second after Reyna used her leer right where jett stood, blinding her and anyone else who looked at it for three seconds. Jett ignored it and dashed to the other side of the A site. She turned around but to her surprise she only turned to see breach using a tremor to pulse the ground. She reacted fast but not fast enough, getting near sighted and slowed. Luckily Sova was able to snipe breach with the marshal before he could do any more damage. Not noticing, Phoenix was able to come behind Sova, knifing him. Viper and Jett being the only ones left.