the abandoned child😭

[Angel's pov]

I was walking on the sidewalk of hell making sure no Demon's recognized me.

I started hearing crying when i walked near an alleyway, I looked in the alleyway and saw a box.

I looked inside the box and saw a baby crying. A BABY WAS CRYING!!. So i did what anyone else would do when they found an abandoned baby, i took it in as my own, its eyes were pink and blue, it was wearing a black and white dress, and had no note about the baby's name or anything.  I brought it to the hotel holding it carefully while smiling.

I went in the hotel and yelled"I FOUND SOMETHING!!!". Vaggie thought it was something inappropriate but when i said "i found an abandoned baby in an alley crying". Vaggie said"welp, i was wrong.". I then walks over to my boyfriend Alastor and showed him the baby. skip to serenitys first birthday(alastor named the baby girl serenity) i  put the candles on the cake Alastor made and me and alastor were proud of our little girls first birthday. Serenity blew her candles and everyone clapped, me and Alastors daughter was now 1 year old and we were happy. of cource serenity called me "Spidy dwa dwa" but i didn't mind... she was just so fucking cute that i couldn't get mad at her.