Ten || A Happy Ending

Heya everyone! I apologize for the late update, I haven't had much free time since my teachers have just been drowning us in homework. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy!! I really appreciate all of the wonderful comments, they really help me push through and keep writing! Thank you all so much for the love! <33

+++

"NYEH HEH HEH! IT WORKED!!"

You and Sans slowly turn to face the bushes that sit behind the two of you. Hidden within the leaves are Undyne, Papyrus, Frisk, and Alphys.

Alphys looks like she could pass out any second out of excitement, she squeals at a frequency only dogs can hear. Frisk is squished in a hug from Undyne who can't stop fist pumping in the air. Papyrus seems like he's a mix between confused and excited. Confused that his lazy brother was able to get a girlfriend before himself, the very great and admirable Papyrus, but also excited that Sans finally seems happy.

"NGAAAAAAHH!!!" Undyne shouts, leaping forward and scooping you up onto her shoulders, "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL, LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP!!"

You shake with laughter, your cheeks still extremely flushed. Sans catches your eye and the blush on his face worsens, making you giddy.

I...I'm not lonely anymore! I have an actual BOYFRIEND!

Undyne sets you on the ground and you wish you were still being carried since your legs feel like jelly.

"So, how do ya feel?" The warrior asks. Alphys films the scene like a camerawoman for the news, her camera's flash making you squint.

"I-I feel great!" You exclaim, clasping your hands tightly in front of you. Sans lets out a yelp as you hug him tightly, burying your red face in his shoulder.

"WELL, OF COURSE YOU DO!" Papyrus pipes up, striking a proud pose, "THIS WAS A GREAT PLAN CREATED WITH THE HELP OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH HEH!"

"W-Where do you guys want to throw the wedding? I b-bet Asgore would be more than happy to—"

"Alphys!! They just started dating!"

"NYEH! I THINK ALPHYS HAS THE RIGHT IDEA, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PLAN AHEAD!! THAT BEING SAID, WHAT WILL THE CHILDREN BE CALLED?"

"I can babysit the little punks, kids LOVE me!!"

Eventually, Frisk got everyone to calm down (to your relief). If you could have, you would've hidden under the park bench out of embarrassment.

The group agreed to split up and head home since no one could go longer than a minute without yawning. After Undyne and Papyrus escorted Frisk back to their mother's house, the two of them plopped into the backseat of your car. Not even a few minutes into the drive home, everyone drifted off to sleep with ease. Thankfully, your hot cocoa from earlier gave you enough energy to make the trip back to your house, without it you'd be snoring just like Undyne.

Once you parked your car in the garage and shut it off, you gently woke everyone up (while barely awake yourself). A sleepy Papyrus carried his drowsy brother into the house while Undyne and Alphys shuffled upstairs to their bedroom.

Papyrus, who was a bit confused, left Sans on the living room couch instead of dropping him off in his own room.

Laughing softly at the sight of sleepy Sans, you kick off your boots at the door.

"I know I'm definitely not strong enough to carry you like Papyrus did," You sigh, placing your hands on your hips.

"...Welp, you seem pretty comfortable there anyway. I'll just grab you a blanket and be on my way,"