Let's Try

They all blink at you before Oikawa smiles in amusement. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that." He tilts his head. You blush in slight embarrassment, looking away. You were not good at talking to beautiful guys. 

        "Ya got business with our senpai?" Atsumu inquires in annoyance.

        "What brings you to Hyogo?" Osamu speaks up. 

        "Family business. I was just taking a walk when some girls recognized me." Oikawa says lightly, rubbing his neck before peering at you again. "I didn't know this is where you moved." 

        "Ah yeah… Sorry," You murmur keeping your gaze down. He tilts his head, becoming thoughtful.

        "Hey, can I get you some pudding? Let's talk for a bit." He inquires, leaning over as you pause and look at him. Another blush captures your face now.

        "O-okay." You manage.

        "Not so fast! I was going to pay for senpai. Why ya coming over here and trying to get alone with her?" Atsumu says moving between you two and frowning at Oikawa.

         "Hm? I'm sorry, I didn't realize she had a boyfriend." Oikawa blinks. 

        "I'm not her boyfriend." Atsumu says quickly. 

        "Then why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend?" Oikawa chuckles, making Atsumu pause.

        "Tsk… in the end it's up to senpai." Atsumu scoffs. 

        "Thought so…" Oikawa peers around your kohai, at you. "So how about it?" 

        "S-Sure." You manage. 

        "Eh? Drake-san." Atsumu objects lightly. 

        "It's a rare opportunity. I'll still pay for you two." You tell him lightly. He scowls at that but just gives a small nod.

        "Okay then." Oikawa gestures for you to join him, going into the shop. Atsumu makes an angry gesture at Oikawa's back which causes Osamu to sigh, shaking his head.

        "So… How have you been?" You relax a bit as you both sit down. The twins moving to a nearby table. 

        "I've been good. How about you Drake- can I call you something else? Your surname doesn't seem to suit you now." He hums.

         "___.” You offer. 

         "Aw. Your given name is as cute as you." He chuckles and you blush heavily, dropping your gaze as your mind muddles into chaos for a moment. 

         "Thnshf…"

         "Hm?"

         "Thank you very much." You manage, blushing more. Oikawa smiles in amusement, leaning forward and propping his chin in his palm.

         "It's odd to think you're the same person from then…" He comments. He thinks for a moment before chuckling. "You were sure spunky when we first met." He recalls. 

         "Ah… Sorry. I wasn't in the best mood that day." You manage awkwardly.

         "I could tell. But once the game started you changed fast." He teases. You blush and chuckle sheepishly.

         "Yeah. My team got really annoyed that time." You breathe. Someone comes over to get your orders before going to the twin's table.