Dream

A/N( this is y/ns dream)

I was walking down the corridor when I heard three boys together that I never thought would get along Harry, Draco, Cedric. Draco walks up to me "Hello gorgeous I got you some roses and a box of chocolates." "Awww thanks what's the occasion." "Being so in love with you." Y/n stood there and dropped the box of chocolates, she here's a voice in her head say "you love him and you know it." "I-I, I love you to." Draco pulls her by the hand and hugs her tightly, she felt safe in his arms, she never felt safe around anyone only Draco, he kissed her slowly, the butterflies in her stomach never stopped. "Y/n I love you more than anything else, your the love of my life and I know that." He kisses her on the cheek and singles her to follow him, they walk down the hall and go into the oval, he set the oval up and made a cute little scene (let's pretend the oval looks like that) "Draco you didn't have to do this." Draco stood in front of y/n and pulled a ring out of his pocket "Draco were to young for this." "I'm not proposing, yet, it's a promise ring if you promise to be my girlfriend, the love of my life, will you," they stared into each others eyes, "Yes" he put the ring on her finger  and picked her up and twirled her around, he kissed her one last time before......
*End if dream*
"Y/n, Y/n wake up, you kept saying my name in your sleep." Y/n thought to herself, oh god I'm in love and we haven't even spent a week with each other

" Y/n thought to herself, oh god I'm in love and we haven't even spent a week with each other