Part 2

Chapter 2

Well, it wasn't as bad as I anticipated, they still yelled their heads off (mostly my mom). But they were mostly in complete denial, saying that I had eaten a bad mouse or maybe was delusional, and my little sister Flipkit was trying to ask what the heck a rainbow and a lesbian was, as I frantically tried to get a word In. 

My best friend, HollyThorn, had helped comfort me after. I felt all tingly when her ginger tail touched me. My fur burned as a thought flashed through my head. Oh jeez, do I have a crush on her? If my parents found out, they'd probably be even more furious. 

My Brother was incredibly supportive, but if you knew him with all his cocky red-orange self, he can't control his mouth. "Don't worry, it's not like you're the FIRST CAT IN EXISTENCE that likes she-cats while being a she-cat."

 It made me feel worse in the end, and alone. Was there a way to just be 'straight'? Maybe there was a way I could switch, even though as I sighed I knew this was me... 

Like my brother said, I'm the first and probably the only cat in the WHOLE CLANS to like ANOTHER SHE-CAT!! I didn't want to be alone all my life... I looked up at the moon, uncertain about my fate as the clan's stares burned my fur. Was I really destined to be the only one? Would I even be able to have a relationship if no one felt the same?