jeon jeongguk, a basketball player for the 'Spades' which is the best team in South Korea, was doing self-practice today. his best friend min yoongi; who just so happened to be on the team as well, had to take care of his younger brother, min songkwan, so he was forced to do it alone. the only thing you could hear was his shoes squeaking on the for while the ball was being dribbled down the court.

the male normally listens to music while in practice mode but his mind was preoccupied. you know that feeling when you realize you're alone? or when you want someone to take care of? that's what he was going through, for years he's been alone in the mansion that he calls home. however, a home without people in it, isn't much of a home is it?

he used to live with his sister, jeon kyeoneun, but she left him when she got married. she wanted to hold on as long as possible. she lived with him until after her honeymoon but she couldn't avoid it anymore, she had to move on. yes her brother was important to her, the most important thing after her parents but she couldn't live with him forever.

jeongguk was aggressively running back and forth down the court. he was counting his steps like he always does; it helps him calm down, when he got a call. his sister.

'yea noona?'

'i need to come over tomorrow.'

'oh- OH. what do you need? a hug? is everything okay?'

'no gguk. i just have to tell you something, when i tell you don't go all 'mom' on me.'

'you sound scared... kyeoneun are you okay?'

'yeah- ah sh- i have to go they're coming back. i love you, okay?'

'i love you *beep* too...'

the young man looked around. he started staring into space... who's they? he can't help but wonder if his sister is okay. she hates it when he tries to protect her because she's the older one, that's her jobs, but to jeongguk it doesn't matter.

his sister is fragile and delicate. it doesn't take much to hurt her, so he tries everything in his power to make sure she's always okay. she's also is really good at hiding things. she can normally hide her pain, and she does it almost all the time. this made the younger wonder what was going on... she doesn't like to scare him but this time it didn't seem like she cared. it was confusing to him.

after staring at the wall, he realized how dark it was. he looked at the time, '9:40 pm. i should go home.'. he packed his stuff and started on his way out the door. he had been walking for 10 minutes alone when a group of people and photographers came up to him. it was normal for him so he just ignored them and kept walking. but they kept following.

he was trying to figure out how to get away from them when he saw a costume store. he went in while the group waved their phone and cameras. he bought a bright hat and a mustache. 'people now are kinda stupid right? they wouldn't be able to tell', he told himself as he look at his reflection.

the door dinged as he walked out. he sped right past the group. he got about a few yards away before they realized that it was him. at least it bought him time and space... he was running at this point when he spotted a alley way, it seemed perfect. he ran into it and a few second later the group ran past him. he sighed and was about to walk the other direction when he heard a baby's cry. he looked around but but he didn't see a baby, well until a man came and dipped behind. sheet that he didn't know was there.

"shh hyun don't cry baby~"

the voices sounded pretty different, one was toddler-ish while the other one was deep and calm. he heard words that he wouldn't want to ever hear coming out of a young girl. that's when he decided to take a look. it was a smaller male, a baby, and a little girl just as he suspected.

"do you guys need help?"

——————————————

hihi i'm back! i just needed a break fromy my stories for a little bit. i'm going to start posting the stories one by one btw when ever it's convenient💕

not edited

Question of the Week:

how are you guys?

i'm doing better💜

Jeon_Gigi_