One

Truth or dare, kiss or swear

Shigiraki's pov:

(P.s yes I know Harry Potter fandom uses it attack me if you don't like it idfc lmao)
"Handyman! Truth dare kiss or swear?" The new girl said to me, "I'm not fucking playing, you physcopath!" I say in response frustrated at her for interrupting my Animal Crossing game "wellll~ now you are!" She says with a giggle. I growl annoyed sliding out of my spot onto the ground, "dare." I say through my teeth, "I dare you to, lick honey off any part of Dabi's body." Toga say at me, NO I'M NOT FUCKING DOING THAT! "Fuck you toga, I am not doing that!" Toga pouts after I said that, but It quickly changed to a sly look "okay but the dare is way better than the punishment…~" She said shrugging. "Fucking fine, but I'm not in front of everyone…" The blush on my cheeks being hidden by father. Spinner throws me the honey bottle, I grab Dabi by the collar and drag him into the closest enclosed room which was the bathroom. "Give me the honey." Dabi said, clearly wanting to get over with too. I give him the honey, he takes off his jacket and shirt; he's pretty toned I blush. He puts some of the honey on his neck that was already slowly running down to his chest, and some honey in his mouth… At least he's no being a total pervert.

After a couple of moments of hesitation I grab his neck the one opposite of the side with honey and remove father, I noticed that he was holding my waist taking note that I was keeping my pinky up… He doesn't trust me. I lick from where the honey was currently dripping to which was his collarbone. Good thing it is dripping slowly, he shivered as I made it to his neck and it seemed I found a sensitive spot… I show him I know by sucking a small hickey he lets out a small moan, THIS IS FUCKING TURNING HIM ON!

 I finish licking the honey off swirling my tongue as a good measure… now it's time for the honey in his mouth he wants me to get it clearly as he is holding it in his mouth, "asshole" I say hovering my mouth near his. I kissed him pushing my tongue into his mouth to get the honey, I got it all pretty quickly and pulled away. "Get your shirt back on Bitch…" I say turning away to walk out but Dabi had other plans apparently.

Dabi's pov:

I slam an arm onto the door, staring at him. He turns around to look at me blushing, "first, your for getting the hand. Second, you're a real tease and I hate being treated like a bottom." I growl angrily, I see him shiver "Okay understandable…" He said not breaking eye contact. He realized I liked him licking my neck but he didn't have to prove it though. Hmm he definitely looks like the guy who gets pleasure from pain so let me try something, "what are you doing for payback then…" He asks, trying to search it in my face. I tilt my head to the side, and pin his hand up with my free hand and start breathing slowly. I trace an area with my tongue and slowly bite down, this proves the point he gets pleasure from pain as I bite down harder and deeper his gentle moans turn louder and he starts tensing up. "Dabi stop you asshole… Fuck…" He said, I know he doesn't want me to but I listened to him.

We walked out shigaraki having 'father' on his face, toga gave us a look bewildered. I don't think she realized that the top villain and our leader would moan like a bitch. "Truth dare kiss or swear, Twice." Shigaraki asked twice "dare, swear" Twice said quickly, Shigaraki shrugged "I dare you to declare Toga as someone you care for." He leaned back "boring" I say looking at him, he sits up getting pretty close to my face "want to say that again?" Grabbing my coat collar "yeah Masochist, I do. Your dare was Boring." I responded he slightly tensed up "you enjoyed seeing me in pain so I could call you a sadist" I chuckled at that response "I knew I was, but never this much of one." I place a finger on his lip, he response is to push me away. "Ooh, boss has feelings for the bad boy!" Twice said "Twice don't be silly… it's just Dabi picking on him." Toga responded.

🔪time skip🔪

We played a couple more rounds but toga got tired and dragged mustard away to be a teddy bear. Twice went to bed arguing with himself, leaving me and shigaraki to either leave or continue playing. I didn't mind still playing and shigaraki wasn't going to leave "truth or dare kiss or swear?" I asked "I already have the existing swear of not being able itch, so hmm… I haven't done kiss…" Shigaraki said he doesn't realize it has to be a person in the game "kiss me then" I said, he went bright red. "Fine…" He got on his hands and knees and started to crawl towards me, he straddles on top of me blushing brighter. "Would you like me to pleasure you?" I asked, grabbing a bunch of his hair in my hand. "No, asshole. I'm getting the kiss over with." He said kissing me afterwards. 

Shigaraki's pov:

That asshole I stand up and go into my room, it's 2:36 AM I'm going to sleep. I finally look into the mirror and see the big fucking hickey on my neck that had clear teeth mark bruises. This better not be here when we attack UA in two days, the press having a heyday with that 'League of Villains member Shigaraki mysterious lover!' Psh. "That asshole doesn't know how much trouble he has put me in if this bruise doesn't go away soon…" I say putting on those artist gloves you get from buying a drawing tablet.

Words:1028

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter I am pre writing 3 chapters just so you don't have to wait to read the other parts, there is gonna be a lot of prewritten chapter