Shy

3RD PERSON POV:

The three teachers opened Todoroki's door, forcing it open as they stared with gaping mouths at the sleeping tiny Todoroki. Todoroki was covered in bandages, the most prominent being the one on his head, which covered where his scar was.  He approached Todoroki, signaling for the other teachers to leave.  Slowly The tiny Todoroki woke up, and he flinched backwards from Mr. Aizawa." W-Where am I?, Where's Touya?" He said, almost starting to tear up. (Lets just say that Todoroki was the closest to Touya when he was younger because he could relate to him getting his training). Who is Touya?  Mr. Aizawa then had to think about the problem at hand. "Its okay, I won't hurt you. You safe here at UA High." Todoroki's expression softened a slight bit, but he was still trembling. "Come with me, you can stay in my class for the rest of the day okay?" Mr. Aizawa said. Todoroki nodded. He's very different, and  shy.. I wonder why.. The bell rang, and Mr. Aizawa didn't have time to ask about the bandages. He decided he would ask with the other students around, as they may have more info.

5 MINUTES LATER:

They arrived outside of Class 1-A, and Mr. Aizawa pushed the door open and walked inside. The class stopped talking and looked at someone behind him. "I have news, apparently you're classmate Todoroki has been turned into a child."Mr. Aizawa said." You all will have to take care of him until he reverts back. DO NOT pester him with questions, and beware, hes quite shy. You can go now Shoto." Todoroki peeked out from behind Mr. Aizawas legs. What the fuck..why does icyhot have so many bandages..  Bakugou thought. "Alright, I have to go and see what we can do about him, I'm leaving him in your care." Mr Aizawa said, leaving and closing the door. " Oh my GODDDD!!! YOUR SO CUTE!!!!!!!!" Mina squealed running towards Todoroki, with some of the other girls behind her. "D-Don't touch ME!" Shoto yelled, creating a huge ice cage around him, and freezing Mina in the process. the whole class stared with gaping mouths, amazed that he had so much power at this age. Shoto looked up, terrified that he would be in trouble. Bakugo went up to todoroki, and todoroki slowly stepped back, flinching.  Todoroki stumbled, falling back on his knees, screaming from his burns and bruises throbbing from moving too much. He then collapsed on the floor, right in frnt of everyone.

So that was part 3, this chapter was longer, with 430 Words! Hope you enjoyed, and please do leave comments on waht ypu want as the ship in this story, or any feedback. Next part should be out this weekend or so. Special shoutout to Mind-Bitch for being the first comment and encouraging me to go on, Ill always remeber that!