CHAPTER 46

While holding my hand, Dad looked at Adam "I entrust my beloved daughter to you, take care of her, love her with all your heart and don't hurt her heart"

Adam looked confident and naturally handsome as usual. His eyes staring into mine with love.

"Can we started ?" The officer said. We nodded and focused on the officer.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of Adam Warner and soon to be Gia Warner in marriage. With love and commitment, they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife ... " I listened to the officer speak as I unconsciously started tightened my grip on Dad.

Clearing my throat, I started speaking " Adam, words can't express how much I love you. Even though you know that I often over think and overreact, you always calm me down. When my Dad was hospitalized, you were beside me to reassure me. You even love my parents like they are yours.  When I'm sad, you are always by my side. You helped me to get out of my fear. You gave me the meaning of true love. I will live the rest of my life only loving you. I promise to stay with you through all of the thick and thins, at your highest and lows, through ups and down, I will be there. Forever. You've shown me what relationship is and ultimately ruined me for anyone else, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

By the end of my small speech, tears had fallen again and in the middle of my talking. My siblings and Mom had also teared up listening as well.

Adam holding Dad's other hands and speak "From the moment I laid eyes on you, I felt something .. Something I've never felt in my entire life. Before I met you everything I had was indeed perfect. I only realized how imperfect it was when I saw you. You were the only thing I was missing and being the selfish person I am. I wanted to claim you before anyone else could. To some, it may have seemed that we moved fast, but I knew what I wanted. I wanted to marry you. I promise to always be there for you, to shelter and hold your love as the most precious gift in my life. I will be truthful and honor you. I will care for you always and stand by you in times of sorrow and joy. I'm happy to be the one that you wake up to and the last person on your mind before you go to sleep. I hope I can be the best husband to you and I won't ever let you go because .. From the minute I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you'd be my only one.

By the end of Adam speech, I couldn't hold back the small sobs that came out.

"I now present you with the rings ... " The officer said and Dylan who'd been holding the rings walked over Adam and gave him the rings. Adam took the ring and walked over to my side. He slipped it on my hand.

"I, Adam, take you, Gia, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part"

I picked up his ring and said the same to him.

"If anyone has an objection to the marrying of these two, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The officer said "Do you Adam take this woman Gia to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live ?"

"I do" He said without hesitation.

"Do you Gia take this man Adam to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live ?"

"I do" I said

"By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

"Fucking finally" Adam muttered as he captured my lips in hungry, possessive kiss. Every one in the room clapped as we shared our first kiss as husband and wife.

Dad looked at us with a look of relief. I see his eyes are glassy. I hugged him slowly and avoided the tube in his body "Dad, I love you. Thank you for giving your blessing to us "

Dad patted my back "Gia, Thanks for making my dream come true. Adam won't let you down. I love you, Darling"

Mom made her way over to us with a smile on her face "Congratulations to the both of you ... I never thought I'd see the day. We are happy for you"

My siblings surround us. They were glad Adam had finally become their brother in law.

Dylan hugs Adam "Finally I have brother in law"

Adam rubs his hair "You seem happy, I'm your brother in law" He smirks

"You're cool. Different from Jason and Bryan. They like to bully me" said Dylan with a frown.

Mike walked up to us "Congratulations to you Sir, Madam ... I wish you the best for your wedding"

Adam patted Mike on the shoulder "Thank you so much for everything"

Mike just shook his head "It's my job, Sir. Over the years you have always been kind to me and my family. I can only reply with loyal to you"

I wrapped my arms around his neck "And now ... I'm really yours ?" I'm teasing him.

He slipped his hands on my waist "You are all mine now" He kissed my lips passionately.