Chapter 1: 3 years later

(Izuku: 20 years old)

Izuku's POV

"M'kay sis, yeah. See later."

I sigh walking down the corridors after I hang up my sister.

I'm loosing hope to find love anymore.

I can feel someone is waiting for me here but, I don't know who.

We are graduating soon and after graduation I'm going back to the America.

Both my EX girlfriends are now getting married after graduation, once they broke up with me the bullies started getting worse and worse. Ochako started telling some stories about me to other sections, Momo knew about the love and trust and wanted to know what it is but I'm good at hiding things so she can't see what it is yet she hated me more than before but I don't care.

Kirishima is dating Mina.

Ojiro to Hagakure.

Tokoyami and Tsuyu.

Kaminari is dating Jiro.

Iida and Aoyama(female).

Ugh, I really need to find a girl that could love me, not by just money or useless quirk. I want a girl that could me, for me! Love me to who I am!

I walk to the classroom and was bump by Mina. "Oh, sorry Midoriya didn't saw you there, damn Sero just throw my book again." She apologized.

"It's okay, Mina." I said picking up her book.

"OI DEKU! FIND YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND AND STOP STEALING SOMEONE'S ALREADY HAD A BOYFRIEND!" Katsuki yells.

"He's not stealing me from Eijiro, Katsuki! He just helped me being me back my book!" Mina defended me.

"Stop pretending Deku! We all know you wanted to steal someone's girlfriend." Momo blurted out.

"Yeah, why won't you date a guy if you really wanted a relationship?!" Katsuki shouts.

"Momo, Katsuki stop being mean to Midoriya-kun!" Iida defended.

"It's okay Iida. I have no plan on stealing someone already has someone and I'm NOT that kind of person, unlike other people out there." I speak up.

They went silent and I walk to my chair sitting and putting up my earphones before I played the song I heard Ochako, Momo and Bakugo laughed except for Todoroki.

I think he's not one of them but, why?

I played the music and look outside the window, watching the birds fly off. The music stops and it become a ring tone.

I took of my earphone an walk out the room to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Izuku, dear?"

"Hi grandma! Why do you call?" I ask her through the phone while wandering down the hallway.

"Just wanna ask you, how's the love and trust?"

"The love and trust is safe on my hands grandma, don't worry."

"Oh, just asking. Has anyone got in your mind?"

I know who she's talking about. I chuckled before answering.

"No, I have nothing. Just thinking how to live my life for the next few months without a girlfriend, maybe after graduation I'll move immediately."

"Okay dear, see you soon."

"Bye grandma." I hanged up and returning back to my classroom.