Preparing for the match

After sitting down at the table and talking with his father Kenji, Shoyo thought it would be a good idea for his father to come to there next practice match against Nekoma. Kenji was surprised at first when he heard the name Nekoma. " I haven't seen the Nekoma vollyball team play in a while of course I'll come watch." Kenji said. "You've seen Nekoma play before?" Shoyo asked his father. "Why yes Shoyo I went to school at Nekoma of course I've seen them play I played with them." Kenji replied.
"WOW THATS SO COOL!" Shoyo said with excitement.

The next day at practice (a day before they go to play against Nekoma in a practice match) "Hinata looks a little more excited then usual Suga." Daichi ( the captain) said a little bit confused.
"You are right Daichi he does look way more excited then usual normally he isnt this jumpy and smiley." Suga (the spare setter) replied to Daichi "HINATA, KAGEYAMA SEND SOME TO ME OK!" Nishinoya (the libero) said
"SURE NOYA!" Hinata screamed with excitement "me to I guess." Tsukiishima (a middle blocker) said.
"How about we just to a match against eachother 3rd and 2nd years against us 1st years 4/4?" Yamaguchi (the spare starter (idk what they are called)) suggested.
"That would be a great idea Yamaguchi but won't you's need a lil more players in case?" Daichi replied.
"No we don't more players, will be good practice for all of us the strong defenders vs some of the strongest attackers+1 defender would be awesome practice
The end of chapter 2