D I S C L A I M E R

⚠️READER DISCRETION ADVISED⚠️

Welcome to my second book.

This is a BTS OT7 murder mystery thriller story which mainly includes DISTURBING/DARK themes. There will be NO further TRIGGER WARNINGS as we go ahead, so I'm warning you now.

This is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE FANFICTION. The personalities of the characters in this fiction DO NOT have resemblance to any living or dead people. It is purely the imagination of the author. Only the names and the physical appearances of the artists have been used.

The storyline and plot of this book are PURELY FICTIONAL. Resemblance to any real-life incidents, other books or cinematic works is STRICTLY COINCIDENTAL. PLAGIARISM is NOT tolerated.

This book contains:
Dark themes
Depression
Violence
Mentions of blood
Murder
Character death
Profanities

Comments and constructive criticisms are always welcome, but negative comments and comments with direct hate on any of the characters or BTS or any other artists WILL BE REMOVED.

Please note that English is NOT my first language, so there will be mistakes. I've tried my best to provide you with the best experience but feel free to point out the errors.

This book is a collaboration with my potato taekookedpotato.

The photographs used, if any, DO NOT belong to me.

Cover by me.

Enjoy.

©btspaprika
All rights reserved.

PΛPЯIKΛ & PӨƬΛƬӨ