Chapter 2

-Third person pov-

in Misty lake a [Y/N] is still following the glowing cube and see a little girls with wing flying and minding their own business, he waves at them and they stare at him with wonder, awe, or confusion.

He sometime wondered with whats with their reaction.

-[Y/N] Pov-

Huh, I wonder what they are thinking also what with that reaction?

Meh,never mind it's probably nothing... Wait why is the cube glowing suddenly?

I closed my eyes for a moment before opening again and hearing a voice in my head ('i thought there no male fairy ?") ('i wonder what's kind of fairy he is?') ('wow, this is the first time i see a male fairy!') and more

I thought 'wait, there no male fairy why does meilling senpai didn't tell me?' you wondered until you ran into two little girl one is lying down with spinning star on her head? And one is trying to wake her up

I grab the cube and go near them "Hello" I said with cheerfully tone.

"Um, hello" the green haired one greet me back with, wonder in her voice?

"Um, sorry for asking but why is she unconscious?" confused with her situation

She just sighed and answered "Marisa crash into her when we were playing, she going to the mansion again."

"Oh" you try to think how to wake her up and have an idea "mr cube please wake her up." The cube glow for a moment before...open up and suddenly a voice came out of it "Whose the strongest of them all!" "IT IS I THE STRONGEST!" The girl suddenly wake up and..the ground is freezing.

The girl look around before looking at me and said "I cirno the strongest challenge you"

"Cirno-chan please don't challenge everyone" the green haired girl then scold cirno and I hear her say last time you did it you challenge the miko

The miko, wait does she know where the hakurei shrine located!

"Um' excuse me do you know where the hakurei shrine located"you said only for the green haired girl say.