•day seven-3•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Okay let me tell you something and please don't just meh it because it just might save you from some work.

Planning on surprising people who don't know about your existence can be bothersome to them and especially when you are their grandchild.

But guess what it's also still bothersome if you meet them suddenly and they already knew about your existence. My grandparents did too, knew of my existence through cops and Mrs Baxter still fainted...I am gonna just let that one pass because she is old.

So right now we, I mean me and my grandfather, Mr Baxter are inside the living room sprinkling water on Mrs Baxter's flushed face to wake her up.

As she tries to gain consciousness, Mr Baxter stops sprinkling any more water and stands up and walks out of the living room leaving me alone.

I don't know but that isn't the best strategy that he took there considering she just fainted because of me.

"Fiona..." I look towards a now fully awake Mrs Baxter and see her eyes springing up with tears.

And all I could think of was I am really bad with people who cry.
And my situation isn't exactly advantageous to this scenario either. I felt emotionless as if I lost every emotion just behind in my hometown.

"Hi...Mrs Baxter, " she starts full-on sobbing on hearing me speak and Mr Baxter enters the room with a heated cloth bag, presumably to apply on Mrs Baxter back, which got hurt whilst the fall. I tried to save her but it was too late by them, she fainted and hit her back on the ground, thankfully not her head because Mr Baxter caught her.

"I am sorry, Mr Baxter, I...I will come back, uh, later." I say awkwardly and stood up while trying to help Mrs Baxter apply the bag in the process.

"I think it's better you come back some other time, right now please leave." These were his first words directed to me and I was surprised, nit shocked only surprised because what did I ever believe that my grandma will just hug me almost instantly when her daughter practically betrayed her? I lowered my head and slightly nodded.

"And Alexane? Please try and find Fiona, she rather loves playing disappearing acts." I stood there watching the pompous man support his wife while his strict tone had a sheer hurt underlying. I-I want to hate her, she has ruined everyone's life and now she is charged for murder. And I don't know I feel like screaming, my mind swirling with thoughts I don't want to fill me up. Why? Because I still believe that she is innocent.

Am I messed up?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It isn't unfamiliar to him anymore, this smell of antiseptics and bleach wafting of blood and patients body odour. Even the smell of the food tray's greasy material is something he could distinctly detect now from the ostentatious whiff.

The carts carried by ward boys and the vomit bags that the nurses carry are something he salutes them for. Their sheer perseverance is also astounding to him because it isn't something someone willingly does but also he knows his this thought is just to distract him from the negative thoughts and memories that are spewing in his mind.

Then he walks to the end of the hall of the first floor to reach an utterly familiar room.

118.

"Ah, here comes the, " he sees the source of the voice, a frail thin body of his father lying on the hospital bed. His pallor face, happy to see him enter.