Chapter 24: A new member & Bonds

[E/FTO] Brandeen's POV:

I was in a cell bored out of my mind when I heard someone open the door & talking to another person. I looked outside of a cell to see the other worlds copy of my brother & that Mario guy walk into my cell.

[FTO] Mario: I'll be outside the room if you need me.

[Z] Ritchie's POV:

I watched as Mario walked outside & I turned around to meet Branden's eyes.

He looked mad & conflicted about the whole his brother being in a another world & all. I walked closer to him with a small sad smile on my face.

[Z] Ritchie: Um, I know I'm probably one of the last people you want to see right now but..... I want to get to know you a little bit more.

[E/FTO] Brandeen: Your right your not one of the last people I want to see but.... your still technically my brother even if you have a different name & etc....... What do they plan on doing with me?!

I was shocked that he actually replied to me & I know why he asked that.

[Z] Ritchie: They are thinking about letting you join Divius Magia.... And if I may ask? What happened between you & your Ritchie?!

[E/FTO] Brandeen: I was not in the right state of mind & yelled at him.... All he wanted to do was talk to me..... But I...

[Z] Ritchie: I know how that feels. In my world I was not the best with certain things, I was betrayed by my group just because of what I was. I knew some of them weren't as mean as the others yet I just ran not listening to them.

[E/FTO] Brandeen's POV:

I was surprised that they wanted me to join the guild & that this other Ritchie was being so kind to me even if I did many bad things to them. Hearing his story sounded a lot like me & my twin brother's home village. I let out a sigh when the cell door opened letting me see Michael from Grimshade come through the door probably to tell me that my choices were join Divius Magia or go to jail.

[FTO] Michael: Hello, I see things are going well.

[Z] Ritchie: Yes, it is.

[FTO] Michael: Anyways, Brandeen you have two options here. Ritchie & Brandon are giving you the choice to join there guild but the other option is that Bri & I will take you to jail.

I knew this was going to happen. I looked at Michael & then looked at the other version of Ritchie who had a worried look on his face. He looked so much like my actual twin that I knew what he wanted.

[E/FTO] Brandeen: *sighs* I'll join Divius Magia but if they find anything about my brother I want to be one of the first people to know!!

I looked directly into Michael's eyes when saying the last part. Michael nodded his head.

[FTO] Michael: Fine I'll go tell the others about your choice you'll be moved into a guild room but the magic limitors well stay on until they can trust you'll not run away!!!

[E/FTO] Brandeen: Understood.

[Raven: Sorry, for the late post. I had the chapter done yesterday yet I fell asleep before I could post it. Anyways, I'm on fall break so, look forward to more posting this week. See you guys in chapter 25!! Bye!!]