Slowly Recovering

I lie on bed Sebastian seemed worried and yet a bit tired. I felt sick again he rushed to me and help me to the restroom. It is midnight and I'm still sick. As I sat he hugged me I felt sad, as I began to cry he held me even tighter "I'm sorry." I cried "It is aright." he said in a soft and gentle voice. I hugged him back his warmth was soothing. It also made me drowsy, "S-sebastian." I mumble he kissed me, "Yes?" he says "I want to sleep with you." I mumbled he smiles "Of course." he answered he picked me up I snuggled up in his arms. As he layed me down he kissed me deeply.

       I lie beside him he hugged me I hugged him. I swept his bangs to the side, his beautiful eyes beamed. "I love you, Sebastian." he says I smiled "I love you too." I spoke gently to him he snuggled up in my embrace, in our embrace. I held him his warm body against mine, I kissed his forehead as he slept. I hope he feels better tomorrow morning it is midnight...I held him close he looked beautiful in his sleep. I just want to kiss him over and over until he felt better and could finally keep his smile. I smiled lightly his eyebrows kept still his mouth opened just a bit as he breathed out soundly. His head in my chest, his hands as well as I lay on my side. His breathed was warm, I stared at him making sure he was alright that he slept calmly and fine. But soon fell into my own slumber.

      That is all I didn't know how to end it so...he will be alright don't worry. And so goodbye until next chapter.