02 | Scared

"Now, you seem normal other than you and your not speeding but that's a good thing." Tea grinned, Off only shook his head, it seemed this Gun person and his sister were really close. Off was an only child, so he didn't have anyone to spend time with. His family was rich, so he should be happy right? He let a small sigh escape him as he looked out to the road. He parked the car and walked to the library. "I'll see you at home bye gun" off waved goodbye to the female.

"Off?" A small voice called out, off looked to where the sound came from, reluctantly, but was shocked to see a girl near his body, worse thing possible was Gun had looked so timid and shy, something off definitely stayed away from. He walked near the two and pulled his body, Gun, while also mumbling a small apology to the female.

"Off!" the male smiled and hugged his body.

"Stop hugging me!" Off shouted. Gun shyly moved away from him.

"Sorry...." his eyes fell to the floor. "I was just happy I found you. I was....scared" off sighed and patted the other on the head, not knowing at all how to comfort the other.

"I know, it's scary but we'll find a way to get back in our body. Let's go to the library and find something to help us"

"But I hate reading" the male whispered

"I know you do." Off gave a small laugh. "Why? You seem to love theater." Off decided to ask

"I don't know, I've always loved theater, maybe it could be because mae, she always watched videos with acting tips and in a small way it helped us become closer."

"Your mom....is she?" Gun gave a small smile and shook his head.

"She's in the hospital right now" the two stopped walking when they heard a stomach grumble. "Sorry....I didn't eat yesterday or this morning. Your parents are scary." Off only nodded in agreement.

"Let's go buy you something."

"But I don't have money." Gun mumbled.

"Did you bring my phone?" Gun nodded and handed the other his phone. "My family is rich....so they give me an allowance, I don't use it but I guess today will be the first day I use my allowance in 15 years." Off laughed a bit opening his phone.

"Why don't you use it? Isn't that why your parents give you an allowance" Off stilled his movements for a split second.

"I guess I just dont use the money because I never wanted to depend on them. You seen yourself, they aren't there for dinner but when they are it's tension and suffocating silence." Off began walking to the cafeteria "Lets go, aren't you hungry?" off questioned looking back with a smile.

( 'ω' و(و ♬*゚

The two males were currently sitting in the cafeteria, and soon a female voice was heard, and then a few other familiar voices.

"Where did you go?" Off heard the female voice, Gun's sister

"Why didn't you come to school yesterday" while Tay, Off's best friend questioned at the same moment. Panic arose in the brunette, he didn't know what to say or do. A male he's never met was questioning him and his sister stared with curiosity and concern at him. He knew very well he couldn't lie to his sister even if he was in another body.

"I-we" Gun only shut his mouth not knowing at all what to say while off only rubbed his temples.

"Gu-I mean off and I are talking about a book we both like. We have to write a report on it as we both are partners" off internally scolded himself for almost letting the name slip.