1 The Party

Everything got dark, the room started spinning, the next thing I know I'm at Fredbear's. "How did I get here, is it my birthday" I thought to myself. I looked around there they where I went up to the stage like always and then went to go get pizza. My friends walked up and said "happy 11th birthday" I got confused "but it's November 2020 I'm about to turn twelve" I replied "no" Hazel said, I walked over to the golden bear in the corner and he gave me a terrifying look.

He told me to follow him so I did, the next thing I knew he had a knife I saw 4 dead kids I screamed and no one saw me the rest of that day. I woke up on stage and said "hi kids" I wasn't in control Lilah walked over to me she was yellow and had a beak. My friends started leaving it scared me "where are you going the party ain't over yet" I said in a demonic voice then it hit me I'm Freddy.

I moved back to the stage "HAZEL DIDN'T LEAVE" I thought, then I ran to the room, there she was in a ball on the ground crying. I asked "What's wrong" she screamed and ran all the way to the doors, they were locked. I walked up and said "Hazel it's me and Lilah" she stopped crying and smiled. She sat down and grabbed popcorn and watched us stuff the nightguard in a suit. Daylight came and my mom walked in "WHERE IS ETHAN!!"

***DISCLAIMER: My friend wrote this entire story, more is coming . He doesn't have Watt-Pad***