Ch.1

"Akane...Where are you?" I shout wandering the house.

"Kasumi..Have you seen Akane? Father is going to have a family meeting..About something." I said.

"I think she's in the dojo." Kasumi says as shes preparing lunch.
"Okay. Oh kasumi..Do you need help?" I said before I left.
"Hehe..You always ask to help one of us..You should take a break..Besides I'm just going to make some rice balls if Father is going to have a family meeting.. Besides you need to tell Akane about it." Kasumi says brushing her hair with her hand.

"Oh yes. I forgot." I said.."Bye Kasumi." I left for the dojo and saw Akane breaking cinder blocks.

"HIYA!!" Akane shouts as she breaks a cinder block.
Snap.
"huh?? Oh. Y/N-chan..What are you doing here?" Akane says.
I put my camera down. "Father is having a family meeting." I said.
"About what?" Akane says.
"Not sure. But we should go." I say walking to the dining room.
"Hey wait for me!!" Akane shouts.
Me and Akane both walked into the dining room and we where all sitting there as father was waiting for all of us to settle down.

"So father? What's the news?" Kasumi asks as she sets down tons of Rice balls.
"Well.." Father starts tearing up as he sets down post card.
"Get ahold of yourself Mr.Tendo" i said.
"Sorry.. Its just Soon--Very soon...My old friend Genma will be here with his son, who have hiked all the way from china, when they get here which will be very soon. One of you girls will marry Genma's son and carry on the family dojo." Genma says.
"Huh?" Marriage??
"WHAT! WHY FATHER!! SHOULDN'T WE GET A SAY IN WHO WE GET TO MARRY WHEN WE GROW UP!" Akane says.
"Akane..I know you hate guys but you don't even know what he's like." I said.
"Hmph." Akane says.
"Yeah you never know Akane, he could be really cute.'' Nabiki says.
''I don't care if he's going to be cute or if he's ugly like a beast I HATE BOYS!!" Akane screams
"I just hope he's older than me." Kasumi says.
"So Mr. Tendo? How old is he anyways, and what exactly does he look like." I ask.
"Hahahaa...I don't know." Soun says.
"You don't know??" Nabiki says.
I don't believe this......