in case you didn't know

They bow and the boys disappear just to appear in front of me. Then julie walks over. When we get to the garage Julie stands up with Luke, "Luke and I are going to write some songs" Julie states. "oh, have fun" I smile even though I was a bit upset.

They leave and Alex was gone with Willie. "hey reg how about we work on that country song" I chuckle. "yeah" he smiles. "so I was thinking in case you didn't know" he smiles showing me his lyrics. We start spicing it up, we finish up then start singing while Reggie played guitar.

Ash

I can't count the times
I almost said what's on my mind
But I didn't
Just the other day
I wrote down all the things I'd say
But I couldn't
I just couldn't
Keep it quiet boy, it
Kills me
I think it's time I told you

Reggie

In case you didn't know
I'm so crazy 'bout you
And I would be lying if I said
That I could live this life without you
Even though I don't tell you all the time

Ash and Reggie
You had my heart a long, long time ago
In case you didn't know

I sat on the piano while Reggie played by me.

Ash
The way you look tonight that black leather jacket
Caught my eye
Always different when you
Wear it

I giggle making him smile.

Reggie
There was something 'bout your eyes
Girl it gets me everytime
Got me thinking
I'm thinking
One of the things that I've been feeling

Mmm it's time you here 'em

Ash and Reggie

In case you didn't know
I'm so crazy 'bout you
And I would be lying if I said
That I could live this life without you
Even though I don't tell you all the time
You had my heart a long, long time ago
In case you didn't know

Ash

You've got all of me
I belong to you

Reggie
Yeah you're my everything

Reggie

In case you didn't know
I'm crazy 'bout you
I would be lying if I said
That I could live this life without you
Even though I don't tell you all the time
You had my heart a long, long time ago

Ash
Yeah you had my heart a long, long time ago

ash and Reggie
Mmm, in case you didn't know
No, no in case you didn't know

"that was amazing" Julie smiles and Luke looked upset. "yeah it's our new country song. Thanks to Reggie of course" I hug Reggie making him smile. "anyways it's late so I'm going to bed" I say hoping off the piano.

I go to my room and see Luke sitting on my bed. "hey Luke" I smile. "hey" he says with a look. "what's wrong?" I ask. "do you like Reggie?" he asks. "yeah of course, Reggie's like my best friend" I look at him confused. "no, what I Mean is. Do you like Reggie more than a friend?" He says softer. "no, why?" I ask still confused. "nothing" he shrugs.

"luke I lied you more than a friend,  Reggie is my best friend" I sit next to him. He nods smiling with his teeth. "well um... I'm going to shower so if you could. You know, poof" I say awkwardly. "yeah" he smiles snapping his finger and disappearing. I get in the shower then lay down afterwards.

I honestly could not sleep, I go downstairs and get a glass a milk seeing luke in the fridge again. I try just walking through him, but I bump into him. "sorry I forgot" I chuckle. I grab the milk then a glass. Then I see my grandma walks in. "we're staying in state but we are moving. We'll pack your stuff up tomorrow so we can go to our new house" she says as dad walks in. "no I want to live with Julie, Carlos and tio" I say.

Next day

There was no point in arguing with them. They took me to our new house. I hated it. I go to my room and slam my door. I lay on my bed hella bored missing the boys. I snuck out my window and went to the garage. "I snuck out" I say as Julie looks at me curious. "ashlynn! Let's to now!" I hear my grandmother voice as she stood by the door. "yes ma'am, bye guys" I sigh.