Part 2

Chase's POV

I woke up in my capsule. I know this sound really wrong for me to say this, but, I really don't wan't to go to school today. Not after what happened to...I had tears in my eyes. But I shook it off. I got out of my caspule and headed upstairs, where...Mr Davenport, Adam, Bree, Tasha and Leo were at the table, eating. I tried not to cry.

Mr. Daveport turned his head and looked at at me.
''Hey Chase?'' He asked walking towards me.

''How do you feel?'' He asked pushing my spiky hair back. I sighed.

''Okay...Well, do you wan't something to eat...or anything?' He asked while stroking my hair. I shook my head. Mr. Davenport sighed. ''Okay.'' He said then walked back in to the kitchen. I sighed then walked in the living room and laid on the couch.

Mr. Davenport looked at me with worry written all over his face.
''Are you okay?'' Mr. Davenport asked still looking at me.

I looked at him. I nodded. ''Hmmm,okay.'' He said then continued what he was doing. Later...we headed off to school, I really don't wan't to be here. at all. I know, I know...I really love school. I really miss my best freind. We use to hang out in the middle of school, we use to get in trouble, that the teachers called our name was...was fun.
''I miss him.'' I said to myself, leaning on my side against my locker, with my head. Then suddenly...I got a text fom... my friend Cody.

He said...
''Meat me at the bridge, need 2 show u something.'' I closed my phone, and sighed then I headed out the school.

...
I walked down the bridge and saw my freind. ''Hey?'' Cody asked looking at me. I headed down a rock almost under the bridge. ''What's up?'' I asked, looking at him. ''Hey.'' He started then pointed at what was over there. ''Whoa! what is that?'' I asked.
''I don't know...but it looks like some kind of statue.'' Cody replied, while we walked down the rock we were on. But Cody almost fell off the rock. But I caught him. ''Whoa! Are you okay..? don't kill yourself'' I said.

''Yeah, I'm fine, thanks.'' He said. ''Oh and hey?'' Cody asked puttig a hand on my back.

''I know, I miss him too, he was my best friend too.'' He said.

I had a tear in my eye. Every time I think friend, I start to tear up.

We walked down under the bridge.

''This is so cool.'' Cody said with excitment.

''Hey...So what are you doing tomorrow?'' I asked him.

''I'm going on date.'' He replied. I smiled.

''That's cool.'' I said. ''So what are you doing?'' He asked.

''Oh nothing.'' I said. We walked in front of the statue.

''This, is awesome.'' We said to gether. We started to laugh. We then touched it. As we touched the statue, it started to shake really hard. ''Um...Cody, what's going on?'' I asked.
''I don't know.'' The huge statue started to fall slowly. ''RUN!'' Cody yelled, then we ran away. But the statue kept aiming at us.

''CODY WATCH OUT?'' I yelled. Then the statue fell on Cody. I fell and slid on the ground. I started to get drowsy. ''Cody.'' I said weakly. I got up, and I crowld over to Cody.

''Cody!?'' I cried. His guts are all splated and his head is smashed. His leg is beside him. I started to cry hard and so much.

''CODY! NOOOO!''

I then heard cops and an ambulance. I started to pass out. Then the cops and the ambulance came over to me. ''Hey? kid can you hear me?''' The ambulance man said. ''Hey!? Kid can you-'' I couldn't hear the rest, unconsciousness was taking control. I fell into the darkness...

Hey guys how was that... I really hope you liked it... feel free to review...seee ya next time