chapter 2

Monday/After school

Monday/After school

"Hey you two you're coming to practice right?" The taller boy asked you and your friend.

"Yes sir." You said making a small salute. Both of the boys and Misa started to giggle.

You got to know both Matsukawa and Hanamaki better at lunch and figured you had the same humor.

You went to the gym with the two who then showed you where you and Misa could stay. They then headed to the club room to change into their volleyball clothes.

A few boys entered the gym giving small looks over to you and your friend. Before you came into the gym you noticed there was a sign saying 'no girls allowed who aren't apart of any club happening in the gym'. You figured it was because of all the fangirls that would come for Oikawa. That also answered why the boys were staring at you two.

After a few minutes the third years came in greeting the both of you.

Now one of the boys finally asked who you were and why you were here.

"Oh. We met them today and thought we invite them." Oikawa said while you and Misa came closer, standing next to the four boys.

"But aren't usually no girls allowed?" One boy with an onion looking head asked.

"Uhhh- well- yes- bu-" Oikawa couldn't get out a normal sentence until your friend cut him off. "Dont worry neither me, or my friend here, take any interest in Oikawa." She said while putting her arm around your shoulder.

The coach came in and all of the boys soon started to practice. For some reason your eyes fell on Matsukawa a little too often.

The coach came up to you and Misa starting to ask some questions:" Do you guys maybe want to join as managers? We seriously need somone but all the girls applying are only here for Oikawa."

"I'm sorry but I'm in the soccer club and only have Mondays off." Misa quickly answered.

You thought thought a second. You had art club on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. "I could help out every Wednesday and Thursday. If it's fine."

"Even just those few days would be really helpful. So you want to do it-" the coach paused not knowing your name.

"Yes of course. If it helps you all- oh and my name is y/n." You said really wanting to help the boys.

You and Misa helped out for the rest of practice also talking about everything a manager has to do.

At the end of practice the coach announced the news and everyone was really happy about that. Especially Mattsun for a yet unknown reason.

Before you could leave the gym everyone introduced themselves, saying their name, year and position.

"Hey, you two, wait up!" You heard from behind coming from a deep voice. It were Matsukawa and Hanamaki.

"Your going in this direction y/n?" Matsukawa asked pointing to where you wanted to go.

"Uhmm. Yes, why?" You asked with a confused look on your face.

"I'm heading the same way. Wanna walk together?"

"Yeah. Of course!" You said as a small smile appeared on your face.

It turns out you and Matsukawa live in the same street, while Hanamaki and Misa live in the same direction a few houses from each other too.

When you arrived at your house you waved him goodbye and so did he. But after about three minutes you heard a knock on your door. You opened the door and there was Mattsun.

"Before I completely forget it could you give me your number?" He asked while being kind of sweaty from running back to your house.

"What-? yeah of course" you said while he handed you his phone so you could type in your number.

You said your final goodbyes going back inside. You went to your room laying down on your floor.

Today more happened than you would've expected: you made new friends and became a half manager.

Yes this was a lot for you. Usually your days were you going to school, eating lunch with Misa, heading back home and eventually meeting up with Misa.

*ding* you heard your phone get a notification and quickly grabbed it.

Unknown: Heyyy Matsukawa here :)

Well hello there :You

Mattsun:^): Is it okay if I put you in a group chat with me, Makki and Misa?

Yeah sure :You

You got Misas number tho? :You

Mattsun:^): yesss

Mattsun:^): Makki gave it to me :D

You asked yourself why Makki had her number but he probably asked her just like Matsukawa asked you.

You tossed your phone aside getting up so you could do your homework. You sat down at your table realizing you had no idea what the homework was.

Just in time you heard a small *ding*, immediately getting your phone of the ground. You looked at the messages wich came from a group chat called 'meme kingdom:^))':

*Mattsun:^) added you to the groupchat*

Unknown: Hello there

Misa:>: heyyyo

:You

Mattsun:^): yo yo how's it going my hoes

You and the others chatted till around 1am, sending memes back and forth to each other. You really enjoyed it through the fact you never really had a friend group. It was always just you and Misa.

For some reason you were still laying on the ground fully clothed at 1am. You were too lazy to get up so you just slept in your school uniform. On the ground.

_________________________________________Word count 916

Word count 916