The long dirt road (my pov)

I'm walking done the road with my group of 5 friends. My best friend Zach of course. Then Clay, Triston, Halie, and Austin. The road is out in a open meadow. The weather is a clear blue sky and sunny. We're having a good time talking and chilling out. When I'm suddenly alone, but I forget I was even walking with my friends like they weren't there to begin with. The scenery has changed to a thick forest with gray clouds. There is fog everywhere. I see the back to a house. I haven't seen the house before but I feel at peace looking at the house. I walk up to the house and the back door is unlocked. I walk inside. I look around and see the front door wide open. I don't know why but I feel like I'm looking for someone. I walk to the open front door. I look around and see no one. I step out onto a front porch of sorts. I hear a noise a little farther in the woods. I step off of the porch and ask if someone is there. No answer. Then I hear a struggle behind me on the roof. I turn around to a scream as I see my mom. Hanging in front of me. The sun turns to a sickening red. I look up just in time to see my dad. Looking down at me with wide psychotic eyes. I ask why. I ask him what happened. He jumps down. My questions seem to fall on deaf ears. I turn to run. But he catches me and pins me down. He puts a noose around my neck. I scream but no one can hear me. He tightens the noose around my neck. He gets up holding the other end of the rope. He pulls it hoisting me up. I feel my breath catch. I struggle against the ropes to no avail. My vision is going blurry and starts to fade but all I can see is the face of my mother dead and lifeless right in front of me. Than I wake up in a cold sweat.