Part 1

Chase's Pov

Adam, Bree, Leo and I were in the lab talking when, Mr. Davenport came rushing in excitedly.

''Guys, guess what?!'' He said. ''What.''We said.

''We are, going on a crew ship told us.

''That's awesome.'' We said.

''How Mr. Davenport?'' Bree said.

''Oh it was nothing, Not that *Clear his throat* had a ship.''

''What, Big D you had ship this hole time?'' Leo said following him to his computer.

''Yep, But don't worry about that, we are leaving in the morning.'' Mr. Davenport told us.

''Really what time?'' Bree asked.

''5:00 in the morning.'' Are mouths fell opened.

''5:00 i-in the m-morning?'' I stuttered. ''Yep.'' He replied.

''What's wrong Chase? I thought you liked crews ships.'' Mr. Davenport said walking over to me a long with the others. ''Yeah, when I was 9.''

''Oh come on you'll be fine.'' Adam said. I sighed.

''Fine.'' I finally agreed with them.

''Yay.'' They said.

''Alright now i's getting late, so go to bed.'' Mr. Davenport said.

We all headed to bed.

The next morning I got and headed up stairs to see the rest getting ready. I groaned heading to the kitchen.

''What's the mater Chase?'' I heard Mr Davenport asked while packing.

''Nothing.'' I sighed.

''Well, get ready?'' He said. I rolled my eyes. Later that morning. We all got ready and dressed and we packed.

''Okay guys lets go.'' Mr. Davenport. ''Mom are you sure you don't won't to go?'' Leo asked.

''I'm sure Leo I have work.'' Tasha replied.

''Okay.'' Leo said . Alright guys.'' Mr. Davenport said then we headed out I was just standing by the door. Mr. Davenport walked over to Tasha.

''Bye honey.'' He said then kissed her lips. He looked at me.

''Come on Chase?'' He said. I aimed my head at the floor not wanted to go.

We headed out the door.

On the crews:

''Can this ship go any faster?'' Adam complained. I sighed looking at the sea water. It kind of mad me sea sick, so I looked away.

I walked away and headed to Leo and Adam who was talking, Bree was on her phone. Can't believe she has service.

''This ship isn't that great, but it sure can go.'' We heard Mr. Davenport said from the wheel. I sighed. ''Hey lighten up?'' Adam asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

NO POV:

The mission alert went off on the boat somewhere. No one heard it.

Chase's Pov

We were still but I stopped and Adam and Leo was talking. Then suddenly,There was another ship coming next to ours, I had a bad feeling about this. The doors opened to the ship we were on. I gulped.

My heart was beating fast and Bree got up and supper around them. She knew what was going on. They started to fight.

Adam grabbed a barrel a threw it at on of the guys. Leo fought back. I layed back. See, this exactly what I was a frade of me drowning, Falling in the ocean. One of the guys ran over to me.

I tried to use my force field, but I was to scared. He kicked me and punched me. He grabbed my shirt and wouldn't let go.

I tried to push over board.

''STOP?'' I begged.

''MR. DAVENPORT!?'' I said while the guy was trying push me out of the boat. He pushed me.

But I was hanging off the boat. This ship is wreck.

''Say good Davenport!?'' They man said. I fell and I hit the cold water. I hit a big rock, I fell in to darkness

Hey guys how was that. Feel free to review, catch ya on Chapter 2