Nineee🔗.

KᗩᔕI

"Miss Geller uhh my partner sleep." I shook my head, laughin' hard as hell in my mind.

"Zemora." The teacher snapped and mora got up slow, just to mug the teacher.

"What is you so loud for?" She asked, irritation lacin' her voice and I died.

"This project is due at the end of class."

"And it a be turned in at the end of class, come get it now if you want to." She put her head back down and I was still laughin'.

Seein' her ass mad be cute.

"Shet the fuck up Kasim." She mumbled.

"No you needa wake yo ass up." I pulled out my phone. I'm knowin' the reason she got this attitude is cause she ain't smoke today.

"Yo phone ringin' Z." I told her.

"Let it ring." She said and I shook my head. I think her ass be doin' that shit to my calls, but let the phone ring two times on her end.

The bell rung a couple minutes later and we got up to Go.

"You ridin wit me or them?" I looked at her as we walked out.

"You," she yawned, "I wanna see her." She said, referrin' to my Grandma.

She started her treatment and was spendin' a lot of time at the treatment center now.

It's been about two weeks since me and Z got together and shit been cool.

Ain't much changed, other than bein' affectionate. Some days she ain't want to be fucked with at all and vice versa.

Then some days all we wanted to do was be up under each other. That's my baby. But she mean. as. hell.

"You hongry?" She asked me when we got to the car.

"A li bit you finna drive?"

"Yea take a nap or somn cuz you kno she a make you nap thea if you look tied."

I nodded cause she ain't lie.

I slept while she stopped for the food and we made the long drive to the center.

After about a fifty minute drive we made it and she woke me up.

"Kasim, wake up." She shook me. "Come on boy I'm not finna play wit chu." She started hittin' my forehead and I groaned.

"You childish as shit yo." I opened my eyes and stretched.

"Yea yea come on and eat." She handed me my food.

"Preciate it, you use my card?" I eyed her and she twisted her lips to the side.

"Come on mann youn need to be spendin' shit yeen gotta spend wit chu helpin out wit the treatment bills Zemora." I huffed and she rolled her eyes like she ain't understand what I was sayin'.

"I got it Kasim." She sighed and ate her food.

"Bet." I nodded and she looked at me.

"Stop." She mugged me and I just nodded again.

"Hisani." She called and I ignored. This the only way you could get this girl attention.

"Fine ion care." She said and we ate in silence.

We got done and I got out, waitin' for her to get to my side so we could walk together and she linked her arm with mine, but I still ain't say shit.