tendou smut: morning after

You're drunk at a party with some of your close friends Ushijima, Semi, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and your boyfriend Tendou.

After one to many drinks you could barely walk straight, your vision was a little blurry and you were slurring almost every word, Tendou tried to get you to stop but you just kept drinking unconsciously. Soon he just picked you up " hey ushibuddy can you pay for y/ns tab I'll pay you back i need to get her out of here right now", "sure thing Tendou'' said Ushijima "thanks so much buddy" "T-TENDOU POT M-ME DOWN N-N-NEW''! You yell causing people to look and stare. He didn't care as long as you were out of there.

Once you arrived at Tendous house he carried you to his bed and got you a glass of water that you refused at first but soon his deep red eyes full of concern got to you so you drank the whole thing he left for a while until he came back with more water of course, some snacks because you had not eaten much before drinking, and your favorite red fuzzy blanket of his. As you wrap yourself in it Tendou crawls on the bed beside you and wraps his warm arms around you soon enough both of you are fast asleep.

The next morning.

Your head was aching as You rolled over to see Tendou fast asleep. You wrap your arms under his, barring your face into his chest. Thirty minutes later he wakes up along with you "y/n how's your head" Tendou says well rubbing his eyes " like someone drilling nails into my head what even happened"     you say " sounds about right, well you wouldn't stop drinking so some time past and i just picked you up and carried you out you yelled at me to put you down" Tendou says with a grin.         "damn, do you have any Tylenol"? " yea I'll go grab some be right back" what would I do with him as I giggle a little.

About 10 minutes later

you swallowed the pill, after tendou pulls you into a kiss when he tries to pull away you grab him by his hair and push your tongue into his mouth causing him to let out a low moan. This sends a shiver down your spine that turns you on a little more than you already were. As you pull away at a loss of breath Tendou pins you to the bed laying kisses down the side of your neck "Aaahh~ t-tendou" " aa what's my name" Tendou says intensely.

"S-satori" you say sheepishly "that's better now get on your knees" he says with his cheakish smirk. You do as you're told, he takes off your shirt and throws it somewhere in the room as he looks down at you, his deep red eyes full of lust and desire. He pulls down his pants along with his boxers exposing his hard member.

As your mouth wraps around his tip, you start twirling your tongue around "fuck.......aah~"Tendou moans as you try to take his full length it hits the back of your throat you gag making his dick twitch " baby.....f-faster" Tendou says while he grabs the back of your head moving it causing you to gag more and more.

Soon enough a sweet-salty fluid fills your mouth, pulling off with a pop you look up to see Tendou with a big grin he gets off the bed saying " I'll be back in a minute get all undressed by the time I'm back" " yes Tendou" you say "what was that"  "i-i mean Satori" as he leaves you start to undress, when Tendou returns he's caring rope. He crawls over to you and ties your hands together behind your back.

Well he towers over you looking into your e/c eyes. He cracks his fingers with a snap. Sending shivers down your spine once again. Laying kisses and hickeys down from your neck all the way down to your entrance, Tendou starts licking, sucking and twirling his tongue around your clit. You arch your back in pleasure "~~mmmha faster~~".

As tendou went faster he shoved two fingers into your entrance fingering you, Tendou then added one more getting you closer to your climax "mmm I'm g-gonna cum". Suddenly he stopped leaving you needy and craving more "w-what why did you stop? I was so close" you say confused and shaky "you'll get to cum, just wait" Tendou says with a grin.

"T-tendou what are you doing" Tendou quickly sits you on top of him and unties the rope holding your hands behind your back. Kissing your forehead saying " I love you y/n remember that, you're all mine" you let out a little giggle " yes i am" " here I'll let you take some control start moving when ever".

You sit up a little situating yourself and hover over his cock slowly lowering yourself onto it "ngh your s-so tight" Tendou says biting his lip. As you start to move faster and faster the room echoed with moans of each other's names and groans.    " AAaah~~ satori" you rest your hands on his shoulders for support without noticing you were driving your nails into his skin hard enough to leave marks. Now resting your elbows on his shoulders, your hands make their way to the back of Tendous' head, grabbing a handful of his hair and giving it a tug.

A purr like groan rumbles in his chest "baby you really are my little devil huAAaahhha oh fuuuck". Tendou says throwing his back into the pillows "f-fuck I'm cuming" as your fluids drip down his member, your walls clench around his cock making him squirt his warm fluids in you.

"Huuh huh d-damn baby t-that was amazing" "haha y-ya Tendou huaa" both of you shaking and out of breath you go take a shower to clean off get dressed and head out for a calming scenic walk.

Sorry if this was bad hopefully you guys liked it :p