Meeting the parents

(You wake and you lay in Draco's arms for a minute and just watch him)
"I told you you don't have to stare you can kiss me or something."
"I didn't wanna wake you, you look so cute when your sleeping"
"Shut up and come here!" *he pulls you close and kisses you*
"Come on we got to get ready I got up early today"
"Fine I guess i'll get up"
(you and Draco get ready and you put this on\/)

"You look amazing today and I love that ring where did you get it?" "Well this amazing guy who I love got it for me but I don't remember his name" *Draco hugs you and swings you around laughing together* "Come on let's go to the courtyard Ron and ...

"Well this amazing guy who I love got it for me but I don't remember his name" *Draco hugs you and swings you around laughing together*
"Come on let's go to the courtyard Ron and Hermione are waiting"
"Wait y/n I have a surprise for you"
"Another one Draco you really don't need to"
"So you don't want to meet...my parents?"
"WHAT!..Of course I want to meet them! WHEN?! What am I going to ware?!" *Draco smiles and says under his breath "god I love you" and laughs*
"It's a formal dinner and it's tonight at 8:00"
"I have to get a dress I have to get Hermione"
"I'm going to hang out with Goyal and you go get a dress I guess"
"Okay see you..."
"7:30 it takes a little while to get to Malfoy manner"
"ooo fancy and see you then"
(Draco kisses you on the forehead and leaves. You go dress shopping for tonight. When you finally find the perfect dress \/ it's 6:30 and you have to get ready)

 When you finally find the perfect dress \/ it's 6:30 and you have to get ready)

(Draco knocks on the door you open it and his jew drops)
"W...WOW! you look amazing" *He looks down and smiles*
"Do you think your parents will like me?"
"They are going to love you... are you ready to go?"
"...yea I'm ready"

(You and Draco leave for Malfoy manner

(You and Draco leave for Malfoy manner. The whole ride there your getting more and more nervous. Your hands are getting clammy. Draco reaches over and holds your hand. You smile at him and he smiles back. He pulls you close and kisses you on the forehead)
"They are going to love you I know they will, Now stop be so worried"
"I'm still a little worried though are we almost there Draco?"
"Yea we are about 5 minutes away" *he kisses you on your forehead again*
You finally get there and Draco makes you sit in the car for a second. Then he comes around and opens the door for you. You see his parents standing on the porch. You get even more nervous.
"They are even more intimidating in person" you whisper to Draco
"They aren't that bad it's only really my dad not my mom."
"Okay" you take a deep breath and walk up the stairs.
"Hello i'm Draco's father Lucius Malfoy and this is my wife Narcissa Malfoy."
"Hey dad this is y/n Snape my...girlfriend"
"Hello...Your name sounds familiar"
"Hi..Yea my dad is professor Snape"
"Good so your not a mud blood that's good"
"Um...yea"
"Dad is dinner ready yet?"
"Yes follow me"
We sit down at the diner table. You and Draco hold hands basically the whole time.
"I see he gave you the family crest"
"Um..Yea he did"
"So you two are getting serious?"
"Yes dad we are that's why I gave her the promise ring." * he smiles at you and laughs*
"Narcissa I like your dress"
"Thank you" "Is Draco treating you well"
"Yes ma'am he is...Um may I ask why?"
"Just making sure my son is being a good man to you"
"Okay"
After dinner you and Draco are about to leave when Draco trims to his parents and asks.
"Do you approve?"
"We love her. You picked a good one son"
"See I told you they would love you" * he smiles and kisses you *
(You and Draco go home. You feel relief because you know that his family likes you. You and him get back to Hogwarts ,change and then watch a movie. You guys hang out for a while. You fall asleep and then Draco carry's you up to bed. You both fall asleep in each other's arms ,and sleep through the night.)