𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐂 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 5

There was nothing but silence, the only thing that could be heard was the loud drums of lightning and light taps of rain dropping outside of Emmas glass window. For the past couple of weeks it had been a run on for Emma Rose Plec.

Last week she had visited her grandmother and
the cast of The Vampire Diaries. And her life changed, She came on set and fell in love with Joseph Morgan; aka the actor who plays Klaus Mikaelson.

Joseph made her feel not just giddy but also the bubbles of butterflies burst in her stomach each
Time she saw his face, every time she would talk, walk on set, talk to the crew and her grandmother.
Ian would always tease her about it and prank her.

But that never stopped her from trying.
Of course playing the role of Hayley Marshall's sister; Phoebe Tonkin, she didn't even have to try because she and him had feelings for one another not to mention both in their characters liked each other. Even in His Klaus Mikaelson character Joseph could never stop smiling and flirting with Emma and the crew noticed it before the two.

Lifting her head up from her Vampire Diaries Season 5 script Emma looks out at her window
To see that it had stopped raining and thundering.

"Finally. Thought I'd have to stay in all day." She mumbles to herself in relief, it had been pouring
for more than a minute. But of course that's just the season of the weather.

Humming to herself with a small squint of her
eyes, Emma licks her lips and puts a smile on her face. Standing to her feet script in hand the brunette clears her throat and looks at the other half of her lines before looking forward, pretending that it's Ian-Damon in-front of her.

𝐸𝑚𝑚𝑎: 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍. 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄
𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍."

Taking a deep breath with a soft sigh, Emma places her script on her neatly coffee table. It was the final of season four Before season Five starts, the 19 year old had been practicing for 6 days sense she got the script.

And she was really excited. Not because she got
a chance to be on the show but excited to be on
the show with her friends- her family. Though
she was a little sad that she could only be in three episodes of season five, and that's because she had to be on another show The Originals. Emma's grandmother, Julie Plec gave her the part to be pregnant with klaus's baby instead of phoebe Tonkin, in return Emma asked her grandmother
if she could at less be on season five of TVD.

And Julie agreed to let her be on season 5 of the series.

Still standing with her hands on her hips, the brunette looks down at the script, thoughts going
on in her head she lets out a tired sigh with a hand she slides it through her black locks.

"This is gonna be fun." She whispered to herself.