5

"I don't think Koeun can return anytime soon." Sighed Jaemin, they were at math classes when the news had been announced. Haechan hated being dressed in female Odette dresses.

"I think I need a breather. I'll be at the roof." The brunette whispered leaving the class, he sighed.

Was this what he trained for so long? To end up in a female swans outfit for the grand celebrations. He had tried doing what Mark had said to him, it worked to a certain level, the water ripples but why isn't his mind peaceful? So much pressure, such little time. It was making him sick.

"L-Let me go!!!" Sungchan's voice resonated through the building rooftop as Donghyuck rushed to his aid. There was Mark holding his shirt collar with the most scariest glare ever.

"I will but first tell me why did you fucking do that?!" Mark threw the boy on the ground making him yelp in pain.

"J-Jeno threatened to beat me up if I didn't tare Jungwoo's outfit. So I did it right before he went on stage. I'm sorry. I was afraid." Sungchan pleaded crying.

"If this is a lie I'll kill you myself! Get lost fucking bitch!" Mark kicked him in the gut and the boy scurried away with a whimper.

"Why'd did you beat him so hard?" Donghyuck glared at the boy who had new bruises to decorate his face.

"He made Jungwoo embarrassed Infront of so many people and Lucas was blamed for the dress being shredded. Jeno is insane, he just doesn't know when to stop." Mark lit a cigarette, he looked at Donghyuck, tight ripped jeans, that were ripped just below his boxers and a hoodie that revealed his whole tummy.

"Why do you care?" Donghyuck lifted a eyebrow.

"Lucas loves that boy. He'd do anything for him. I don't want my best friend heart broken." Shrugged Mark.

"So you have a little warmth in here don't you? Mr College punk." The younger came closer to where the older was sitting and poked his heart with a soft giggle.

"And miss ice Queen sure knows how to giggle." Smirked Mark, the cigarette dancing in-between his fingers

"I do. I'm not dangerous like you are." Haechan shrugged burying his sweater paws behind his back pockets. He bit his lips and looked straight into Marks dark orbs.

"In my opinion you are a dangerous woman." Chuckled the older boy that represented Scar. Donghyucks stubby arm reached for the scar on the boys left eyebrow.

"I'm a boy Mr." Giggled the Ballerino, "Were you born with it?" He whispered with a sweet smile.

"No. Not really. I was rewarded with it on my first combat." Mark chuckled again, making Donghyuck look at him with a difference. He sure had a cute chuckle.

"I have three broken ribs, a terribly dislocated ankle but I never told my mother. If I did he'd bring the whole swan lake down." The brunette pouted, he just wanted this lion to know all his secrets.

"You need to see the doctor." Marks flawless features turned worried.

"I'm afraid of needles." Haechan was in-between Marks thighs, his sweater paws unconsciously wrapping around the punk's neck.

"But the worser it gets you get infected." Marks arm dropped the cigarette as he held the warm golden shapely waistline.

"Then......I could rest." Mumbled the Ballerino, their eyes drowning within one other.

"Its painful." Whispered Mark, his arms caressing the bare smooth waist line that had a wee bit of a pink boxer band peeking out from the jeans.

"I get to sleep all day." Donghyuck connected their foreheads as he closed his eyes. He bit his lips, the feeling of comfort and security hugged his frame.

"What's your name?" Mark managed to whispered, he pulled the fragile boy closer.

"Says yours first." He spoke in a pout making Mark smile.

"Park Minhyung. But I changed my name to Mark Lee after I ran away." Mark whispered.

"Why did you runaway? My name is Leechaiyapornkul Donghyuck, for short Lee Haechan. I don't know who my father is." The younger boy opened his eyes, Mark looked like magic.

"My parents were too strict. Mostly my father. So I lied and ran away. What should I call you sweetheart?" Smiled Mark, lifting an arm to tuck a tuft of golden brown hair behind the boys doll like ear as he caressed the chubby cheek.

"Sweetheart will do." Giggled Haechan, "You feel so warm and homely." Whimpered the boy.

"So do you sweetheart, so warm and kissable." Chuckled the lion pulling him even more closer.

"We just introduced ourselves Mr Punk, Or should I say Scar." The younger giggled again his stubby thumb felt the boys thin pink lips.

"Whatever you like." Marks arms were venturing on the boys virgin body, it felt so relentlessly right.

"That's my mother's car! I need to leave." Donghyuck panicked but he hesitated to leave this stranger who he saw his lifes future with.

"You must leave then." Mark stood up, how did they forget the world for so long?

"I.......I don't want to." Donghyucks eyes filled with tears.

"We'll see each other tomorrow." Mark punched the chubby cheeks softly.

"You'll probably forget and bully me." Donghyuck pouted again.

"I won't sweetheart. Now go......" Smiled Mark genuinely.

"These bruises? Does it hurt?" Haechans eyes watered again. He gave Marks busted cheek a peck and ran off from his warmth.

For the first time in forever he felt loved, Mark was different, though he was aggressive he was a warm and passionate kind of guy. Mark smiled, he knew there was something about this boy that made him want to protect him always.

"Donghyuck......Haechan.......My sweetheart." Mark ran an arm through his hair and bounced a little in glee. Maybe just maybe this was a start of something new. Something exciting and full of love and passion. Sunflowers, Teddy Bears and Pudus and sunshine and Lee Haechan.