Epilogue

It had been 3 years since the incident on Dawn Island - three guests showed up for a party and only none of them had managed to return alive. Unironically, the twin servants that had served in the mansion at Dawn Island, which had later reportedly been the suspects of the murders, decided to confess and come clean with the entire figuration of what had truly happened on Dawn Island.

As 19-year-olds, they were both appealed as menor de edad, following that New Roslin's legal age was not until they 20. They were both sent into juvenile prison where they had showed their pure repentance and a complete change of heart and not until three years later, they were released as new individuals.

New Roslin had been quiet for a while and the twins would have been around 21 years-old by now. They decided to get a proper job, starting out small: Samantha working in a flower shop, and Damon as a waiter at the café just across the street. Even then the twins couldn't be separated for too long. They managed to find a flat to rent out. And it wasn't until the end of April that year, when the newspapers had begun flooding in again with the spiraling rumors of "Who bought Dawn Island?"

And with sly grins and innocent eyes, three guests were invited once again on the 10th of May at Dawn Island.

***

After the repeat of the exact same incident - three unknowing guests, three unknowing criminals in the dark all sent into their demise - in the servant's quarter of the mansion on Dawn Island where Damon Pear and Samantha had laid, they were found lying side by side lifelessly on the same bed - Samantha on the right and Damon on the left.

They rested with a contented smile embedded on their closed eyes and tightly shut lips as they stayed there hand in hand, a note clutched carefully in Damon's left palm and a beautiful black-pearl rose on Samantha's right, both hands laying across their chest and in neat and pretty cursive, the note in Damon's grip had read:

Our time has come, it was for us to decide.

We've never committed murder, nay we say to thee. It was merely just judgement that we had passed on from the eyes of a god.

These people had gone on with blood dripping from their hands, living their lives astray and not a pint of guilt or wear left in their hearts. How could messed up creatures like them ever even turn up with a smile across their lips? How could they have managed to live their lives so full of bliss? Like the pained looks they caused was non-existent, how could they have hoped for such a wonderful time on earth?

Easily accusing another whenever it was convenient, and thinking of no but themselves. These people are the loneliest of all, we guarantee. So, we've decided to grant them all peace and judgement. We shall all meet the god in the heavens, and greet each other with the blood on our hands and the true smiles we've always always longed for.

Crime had never been a 'sine qua non' in our book, my twin and I. But today we shall go back into the heavens and bid this world adieu.

Five days trapped on Dawn Island; four nights to slowly lose their minds; three invitations going out for their hands, and two times they'll think fore they stand.

None had survived - even us twins no more, but we assure you: invited guests will keep dead bodies ashore.

And now we shall sign - what a good day to the earth! May the world continue to spin with the feather-weight of our worth,

Damon & Samantha Pear