CHAPTER 1

Olivia
"Oliviaaaaaa!!!", My best friend Julia said as I walked to the lunch table for the first time in what it seemed like a million years. "Omg how have you been, I haven't seen you since school ended!!!, you never call me anymore!" She said. "I know I've just been really busy lately I'm sorry. " Julia: "Well sit down and give me all the deats" she said very excitedly. I said "No forget about me I want to hear about you, how was your summer", I said, Then She continued to talk about herself confidently as usual, I didn't know i missed her as much until just then.

Out the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of this girl , I knew here we just never spoke. Her name is amber, shes strikes as the really popular girl ya know... but something seems different about her, Amber has beautiful brown skin and hair that drapes down her shoulders, and the sexiest brown eyes you could ever imagine. (As the picture shown above) I stared at her gazing in amusement until Julia snapped her fingers in my face "See your not even listening" she said, she continued "ohhhh I see... your staring at Mrs. Amber Willis, you keep staring like that and and your eyes are gonna pop out your head." She said carrying out a giggle.

I laughed " It's like she hypnotized me just then my bad." I said. "girl you need to....., I didn't really listen because I started to stare at her but this time she caught me and in my head I was like, (OMFG GAY PANIC GAY PANIC GAY PANIC) , but when we made eye contact she looked at me and smiled, which caught be my surprise because I didn't even know if she had seen my damn face before.

Fast forward to after that awkward Lunch, Me and Amber have 1 period together I think, I don't really know cause god gave me this shitty brain causing my memory to be more fucked up than an 90 year olds but we have a honors class together and ... I usually get to class earlier than everyone else but this time I happened to be the last one getting there because of Julia's loud rambling about her toxic relationship.

Eventually I got to class about 5 minutes late and when I showed up the whole class were in their seats watching some dumb movie about a whale I think. When I entered eyes immediately stared at me, one just so happen to be Amber Willis. I headed to my seat which was behind her but not to far from reaching distance. I didn't know what was going on so I tapped her and asked her "hey umm Amber.. do you know what we're supposed to be doing" The idiot of me of course she knows what happening, I thought.

She turned around and faced me and when I tell you I was ELECTRIFIED!!!!!! Her face lit up so beautifully, her hair in a messy bun that she had obviously just put up, and her lips look so soft and kissable and her posture was undeniably sexy, even in a school seat. "Uhhh Olivia you there" she said with a bright smirk "Yea I'm sorry I was just ummmm..." it's fine" she said, but in my head I was like (OMG SHE KNOWS MY NAME) .

After that the class eventually ended with me not paying any attention but her face repeatedly popping up in my head. She came up to me after class and said "hey uhh Olivia right" yes I said, trying to act as chill as possible, " I'm having a party at my house at around 7pm on Friday , your invited and also its a costume party so uhh wear something sexy." She said while she walked away with confidence. It's only Tuesday which means I only have 3 days to find a sexy costume when I would usually cut some holes in and sheet and call it a day but I wanna really impress her so I'll have to work something out.