CHAPTER 2

Amber's POV
*First encounter*
"Hey sexy" jake said as he walked up to my table. "Hi honey" I said placing a kiss on his cheek, "whatcha doing" he said, "I'm writing my essay, "Mrs. Jones said this will bump up my grade so it's better than nothing" I said. Jake was very tall, he has dark brown hair and a very sharp jawline, which is oddly attractive.

"Hey wanna skip school and go back to my place, we can watch a movie or do something else of that matter" He said with a devilish smile on his face. " I'm sorry babe but I have to finish my school work I don't need my parents giving me any more lectures about my grades" I said very blankly. "Fine" he said, "your loss" he continued.

After a while i got creeped out because of the odd silence so I got up to go get lunch. I turned around and saw this blonde girl that I've never seen before, but when we locked eyes I could not stop staring. I came back to reality and smiled at her then traveled back to my seat, by then all of my friends and their friends were at the table. My best friend Jess sat next to her boyfriend Logan, usually they are always together so no surprise there, I turned and asked her

" Jess who's that girl over there at the blue table" she turned to me and said "oh that's Olivia, I never really talked to her though." she laughed. I nodded then stared at Olivia a little more before the lunch bell rang.

Up until I got into first period I couldn't stop thinking about her and I don't know why. I sat in my seat and this boring movie started so I got on my phone because why not. Olivia came through the door and of course me being a Simp, stared at her until she sat down. About 10 minutes passed and she tapped me and asked me what work are we supposed to be doing, " oh we have to do pages 65 and 78 in the workbook but it's not due until next week" I said, I stared at her a noticed she was looking at my lips and a smile came on my face, she then came back and said "thanks" I said " no problem" with a bright smile.

I never noticed how beautiful her eyes were until now.

Friday Night
Olivia's POV
I picked up my phone to call my best friend to see if she was going to the party, "hello" she said " hey are you still going to the Halloween party at Ambers place" I said "yea but you might have to pick me up because my cars in the shop" she said "alright be there in 10 please be ready when I get there" I hung up the phone. I had to put on my last bits of makeup but not to much just in case I end up crying or something. I pull up to my besties house and she comes out wearing a bunny costume but not the regular ones, the super sexy costumes. "You look good" I said " when don't I" she said with a cocky smile as we drove off to the party.

I pulled up to ambers ginormous house in the hills and it was about 100 people or more surrounded in and outside of the house. We walked in and there were cups and bottles and people everywhere, I didn't get to walk around that much before Amber came up and said " omg Olivia I didn't think you were gonna make it" i could tell she was a drunk or just tipsy, "hey thanks for inviting us I like... " before I got to finish she said " hey can you come with me to go grab something from my room" she said. I replied immediately and said " yea sure".
(Bout 5 minutes later)

"Your room is so nice" I said "thanks, it's not that bad considering it's kinda empty in here " she said "no it's fine but it's definitely not what I expected"

"What do you mean by that" she chuckled. "Oh nothing i.. sorry" I said. I felt so stupid and awkward like always. "Hey how come you never  wear your hair down , I like it when it's down" , " I never really knew you even noticed me, I would've worn it down more if I had know.... ( I did not just say that ) I muttered.

"Come, sit please" . I walked over and sat next to her. She stared at me but not a stalker stare, instead this stare was more deep and lustful. We didn't say anything we just stared at each other getting closer and closer.