Dating Draco Malfoy would include...

Him being overprotective. 

Pansy being jealous and mean to you for like a year before realising she will never be with draco.

Random kisses out of the blue. 

Him trying to make you smile as much as he can. 

You two sneaking around at first because you are worried about telling friends and family of your relationship. 

You are super nervous to meet his family. 

Even if you are a Slytherin pureblood his father may not accept you.

 Whereas he doesn't care what his family thinks he just wants to be with you. 

Him distracting you from all sorts of things just so he could kiss you. 

Studying together. 

You playing with his hair. 

Neck kisses. 

 being caught all the time by professors when you were snogging in some hallway or classroom. 

Dumbledore, Mcgonagall and Snape low-key shipping you. 

Your friends constantly trying to figure out where you are sneaking off too. 

Narcissa absolutely loving you and accepting you into the family. 

Attending fancy balls when you stay and Draco's place. 

You, Narcissa and your mother going shopping together. 

Expensive presents.

Draco getting bored of the ball. 

You sneaking off to the gardens with him. 

Kissing under the full moon in the Malfoy's garden. 

Your parents all eventually being super happy with your relationship and inviting Draco to stay in the holidays. 

Narcissa inviting you to stay in the holidays without asking Draco first. And you ofcourse accepting.