First day back

You and Alice have been talking for a while now. The bell rings.... time for biology.
" I'll see you at lunch, okay? Alice asks, you nod your head in agreement. When you walk in you see a spot next to Edward and a spot next to Jasper, you slide into the spot next to Edward. Bella looks at you confused as she takes a seat next to Jasper.
" Y/N, aren't you supposed to be sitting with Jasper?" Edward asks.
" Fuck off" You reply as Mr Molina starts the lesson. You kept zoning out.
" Y/N!" Mr Molina yells. " What have you got?" He continues.
" Anophase" You say without looking down at the periscope. Everybody looked at you and back at Mr  Molina.

The bell rings which means time for your favourite thing lunch.
" Y/N!" Alice calls as you step into the cafeteria. You walk towards her to see Jasper so you slide into a seat next to Bella.
" Ummmm, hey?" She says looking at you confused.
" Hey" You reply smiling at her, you look behind you to see a group of people looking at you in a weird way. Then a note slides towards you, you read it.

Y/N
Meet me in the biology classroom at 3:30.

J.H

You look back and see an empty chair where Jasper was sitting, you look at Bella.
" What's the time?" You question.
" 3:29, why?" She replies looking at your seat to expect you there but your not.

You enter the class room to see Jasper looking out the window.
" You came" He says standing up and walks towards you.
" What are y-" You get cut of by him kissing you, you melt into the kiss.
" The door locked?" You ask as he nods. He picks you up and kisses you again and you know what happens ;).