He thinks your cheating on him

Rocky:

Your POV

Today is my boyfriend's birthday and I'm gonna buy a present formhim. I'm taking my best friend Logan. I quickly put on some clothes and did my natural hair and makeup. I drove to the mall with Logan we started walking to the guitar store. We started searching for a right one.

"This one" he should me a blue, green guitar

"Yes! Oh I love the color" I exclaimed I hugged him and took it to the cashier. After I bought we went to buy another present but for Logan's girlfriend.

We headed for the jewelry store

Rocky's POV

I was at the mall with Rydel, why? You may ask she's looking for outfits for the party and she said if I wanted to tag along. It was really a 'you have to go' thing. I sighed through out the day I been waiting for my girlfriend Y/N to call or text me a happy birthday but she hasn't. What if she forgot?. I thought I shook the thought out of my head when Rydel spoke.

"Last stop the jewelry store" she said I nodded as we walked into the store I was looking around when something caught my eye.

It was Y/N with another guy. What!?! I was looking at them, they were smiling at each other looking at rings. Wait what... Rings!?!?! They finally choose one and they handed it to the cashier. And they walked out, the guy had his arm around her shoulder. I think she is cheating on me.

--------------------------

When Rydel was done shopping we got home and the party started I tried so hard smiling pretending I'm having a good time but I just couldn't. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Y/N I smiled but then frowned when I realized I was mad at her.

"Rocky can we talk" she said as she has something behind her back. She is gonna show me her ring and break up with me. I sighed and decided to go see what she wanted, we walked into my room.

"Okay sooo-" I cut her

"You cheated on me, you cheated on me and your gonna break up with me and show of your ring your boyfriend got you" I explained

"What! Rocky I'm not cheating on you and I don't have a ring" she exclaimed and showed me her ring finger. Oh.

"Oh then who was the guy, the ring, together" I blurted

"He's my best friend, we were at the jewelry store because he wanted my opinion on what engagement ring to buy his now soon to be wife and he helped me buy a present for you" she explained and handed me a wrapped box. I opened it and saw the guitar I wanted along time ago.

"Y/N I'm so sorry" I said she shook her head

"That's okay" she said

"Thanks, I love it" I stated I hugged her

"Now will you be my date for my best friend's wedding" she asked

"I thought you'll never ask" I said as we started to laugh

-

-

-

-

-

Hey peeps. I've had a lot of writers block. But I had an idea for this preference. And I hope you liked it. Until next time peeps. Her outfit and makeup is on the top. Sorry for any mistakes to lazy to correct it. Love you and stay beautiful💘

Vote and comment💋

- Elizabeth🌺