Well... let's begin

A thought come to my mind : we don’t need to have a goal in our life. It’s all bullshit. Cuz what ? Can I say my life’s goal is to die ? Well… it’ll not keep my alive. Life’s goals ARE supposed to motivate you to stay alive.

But what if you don’t want ? I don’t want to be happy. I feel like life already teach me everything. I feel like I already live everything I’m supposed to live in a lifetime. I was unconditionally happy, unconditionally sad, I discovered love, friendship, joy, happiness, inner peace, gratefulness, experiences, some experiences I was too young to have, but I didn’t choose my life. She chooses me. She shows me a lot of incredible things, it was amazing. I live-d- it with all flavors and aromas. And despite every hard things I lived … I WAS THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. And gosh, I’m so grateful for everything. Literally everything ! Every mistake I’ve done, every smile I gave and give, every love I gave and received.

I was not completely happy until one year ago. It was when, for the first time in my life, I lived. I never feel myself as alive than during this last year. It was amazing, and I can finally say that I lived ! Before I was just surviving. Life is the worthiest gift ever. I experienced it, I’m only 18, but I feel like life shows me too much, like if I lived a lifetime. I already have everything I wanted, all that life had  to show me. Maybe she does her job too quickly.

From now, this is my goal :