P R O L O G U E

e v e r y t h i n g a b o u t h e r

ayoooo !! thankyou so much for choosing to read this book , its my first and i doubt it'll be good but i will try , and please enjoy it !

its a oliver wood fanfiction , because i've noticed that wattpad doesn't offer much oliver wood fanfictions , and he's a very underrated character in the harry potter sequel of 7 movies .

i try to update every few weeks but due to some exams and school things i might not be able to . however you can always message me and give me a little push to publish the next chapter of this story :D

i might change the storyline or tweak a few details along the way , but we'll wait and see how this turns out .

in the comments section please don't give spoilers about this book as it is really not nice to .

'''

t r i g g e r w a r n i n g s

- coarse language

- talk of death

- blood

- sexual references

- suicide intent

'''

s y n o p s i s

she might be the one for him , and he might be the one for her .

they are inseparable only till the truth is spilled .

only then , she realizes what a fool she was .

but its too late - blood is spilt , men sacrificed .

when will she wake up from this fairytale ?

'''

l a s t w o r d s

some parts in this story may be different from the story ! take note of this and don't call me out in the comments or dm's if i write about an incident that doesn't happen in the movie . anyways , the first part will be out soon and i don't want to get too hyped up about it and also , a big thanks again and if you like the following chapters do remember to vote for this book ! agh i'm excited too hehe ! well now , let us begin the journey .

All Rights Reserved © .