I

01

A C C I O

(  AHX - ee - oh )

" i summon "

_______________

LUNA SKIPPED DOWN the hallway , together with Jennifer and Ginny . Since the start of fourth year , they have been hanging out a lot since they had all their classes together . 

" Really , him ? The Slytherin captain Marcus Flint ? Are you serious ? " Ginny asked Jennifer shockingly . 

The three girls were all from the Hogwarts house Ravenclaw , and nobody there liked Slytherins . Jennifer was probably the first one . Luna stayed silent , and thought to herself about how weird it was for someone as pretty and kindhearted as her to like someone so mean and so she thought , ugly 

"Not Marcus , you silly ! That burly one on the broom ! " Jennifer yelled back at Ginny . 

" What do you mean , you said it was someone from Quidditch ! Who else would it be ? " Ginny asked in a hushed whisper as to not further anger her best friend . 

They reached the end of the corridor and Jennifer raised a finger to point at a boy on a broom .

" I think she means Oliver . See that boy on the broom she's pointing to ? That's Oliver Wood , captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team . " Luna said , exasperated at Ginny's stupidity . 

" I really wonder how much stupider you can get , Ginny ! " Jennifer replied , sounding very irritated . 

On the way to their next class , Charms , Jennifer was  practically lost in her dreamy lovey - dovey charming Oliver thoughts . When tried to jerk awake by Luna , she didn't stir and continued to fantasize about her and Oliver . 

_______________

" Jennifer ! We are doing revision of first and second year learnt Charms , and if you don't mind , try not dreaming away as your O.W.L.S are next year ! " Professor Flitwick said out loud , in a obviously irritated voice . 

Luna tapped Jennifer's arm multiple times and gave eye signals that this class was important and she shouldn't be dreaming away about Oliver , who in all likelihood , didn't even know she existed . 

However , Ginny was plain focused and took no note to Luna and Jennifer . Not only that , she was extremely serious about revision for the O.W.L.S. . 

Professor Flitwick continued , " These are spells that alter an object without changing its essential nature. in case you've all forgotten ... " 

Jennifer was drifting away in her own thoughts for about the third time today ! 

Turning around to grab a glance at Jennifer , and also preparing to leave class , Ginny finally noticed that her friend was very distracted and decided to hit her hard on the head . 

" Wake up dreamy girl ! Its the end of Charms ! Lets head over to Defense against the Dark Arts with Professor Moody . If we're late he will kill us ! " Ginny exclaimed in a rushed tone . 

" Alright , alright . I'm up . Fine let's go . " Jennifer said in a seemingly displeased tone to Ginny and evidently antagonized Luna standing beside her . 

_______________

" Alistair Moody . Ex - Auror . Ministry Malcontent . And your new Defense against the Dark Arts teachers , i am here because Dumbledore asked me . Goodbye the end . Any questions ? " Professor Moody loudly in a serious tone , while scanning across the room for any hands raised up in response to his remark of any questions . 

" When it comes to the Dark Arts... " he said in a soft tone , " I believe in a practical approach . How many Unforgivable Curses are there ? " 

" T-Three sir , " Hermione shivers as she says the words . 

" And the use of any one ... , " he proceeds , " Will earn you a ONE WAY TICKET TO AZKABAN . "

Turning around , Jennifer realizes Oliver is sitting right behind her . How have i not noticed before ? She thought to herself . Blushing furiously , she turns back in front , to the realization that Professor Moody is demonstrating the Crucio curse on the spider test subject . 

Longbottom is standing at the front of the classroom , beside Moody . Luna remembers , and so do the other two girls , the Crucio curse was the curse that Bellatrix Lestrange used on Neville's parents to torture and kill them . Neville watches in horror and looks like he is about to shout . 

Then Hermione says , " Stop it ! Can't you see its hurting him ? Stop it ! " 

" Have you ever seen Hermione so mad ? " Ginny whispers as quietly as she can to Luna . 

_______________

Right after class , Jennifer jumps happily around Luna and Ginny . 

" Guess what , Oliver is sitting behind me ! For Dark Arts classes ! " Jennifer screamed , outwardly not being able to control her happiness . 

The two rolled their eyes , didn't Jennifer realise that Oliver basically took no notice of her , ever ? And practically knew she didn't exist ? 

Skipping happily down the corridor , Jennifer notices that Oliver is a flight of stairs down . Quickly , she spots a mirror and adjusts her Ravenclaw robes and tie . Adjusting her blazer proudly , and smiling at herself as if he was looking at her .

Staring at him intensely , while Luna and Ginny are glaring at her for being so stupid and soon enough to the two girls' expectation , Jennifer falls down the flight of stairs .

Stumbling is one thing , but she was unconscious .

" Its her fault , staring at Oliver . She should've known this flight of stairs was 5 meters tall , unless she's blind . Which i doubt of course . Her prince Oliver is distracting her so much . " Ginny exclaims , sounding like she couldn't care less but yet worried for her dear friend . 

Hearing the loud thump of Jennifer's head hitting the ground , Oliver who was downstairs , rushed up to see what had happened . She was bleeding profusely , and Oliver knew just the thing to do . 

Heaving her limp body up and piggy - backing her , he rushes to the hospital wing at the fourth floor .