WULT 14

Jungkook got in the house, the two things Jimin and Taehyung gave him in hand

Jungkook got in the house, the two things Jimin and Taehyung gave him in hand. Jackson stared from afar, seeing how wide his brother's smile was. It made him smile, Jungkook hadn't smiled that wide in a long time.
"Kook?" He says, startling the younger who cleared his throat with his smile falling.
"What?" Jungkook says, his face blank.
"Who gave you that?" Jackson asks, ever though he knew, he saw from outside.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, ignoring him and just walking upstairs. Jackson silently chuckles, shaking his head and letting the younger be.

"Okay, I'm getting weirded out by this six" Jungkook says as he chats each of them.
"My hands getting tired, you fucking princes" He grumbles, rolling his eyes as he continued to type. Yawning, he looks up as the door opened. Jackson walked in, a medicine in hand.
"What's this?" He asks as the older gave him the medicine.
"Take that, I heard you complaining about your head aching awhile ago" Jackson says, smiling. Jungkook smirks after swallowing the medicine,
"You do care about me" Jungkook says, wiggling his brows.

The older rolled his eyes and pinches his cheeks.
"Of course I do, we both do, I know that" Jackson says, winking. The older then kissed the top of his head, making Jungkook blush from embarrassment.
"Stop that, I don't like it" He says, while Jackson just chuckled at him.
"You gotta sleep early, Kook, you always stay up late... Maybe it's the cause of your headache" Jackson says, his voice changing to a tone of worry.

Jungkook nods, smiling a little.
"Yeah, okay, don't worry" The younger says, patting his brother's arm. Jackson nods, leaving him alone. He knew about Jungkook chatting the princes, because he's always complaining about them blowing up his phone. He got out of the room, sighing and smiling.

"You're finding your happiness, Kook, but you gotta make a decision though... "