Sequel!

Hi!

After a lot of thinking and day dreaming, I've come up with a sequel for A Silver Summer! The first chapter for A Sugar Summer is now published! Yay!

I never imagined my writing would reach some of you the way it has and I hope you enjoy the sequel, A Sugar Summer too! You'll find some of the same lovely faces, some new ones and a new point of view in the next book.

Don't forget to add A Sugar Summer to your library. Let me know what you think!

A Sugar Summer

It’s been seven years since Camp Silver Lake barged into Callie’s ten year old, routine life of surviving with her brother. After the first summer Ryleigh left, she thought their lives could return to normal and they could rely on each other again; just Callie, Ryleigh and their grandmother. Life never does seem to go the way Callie plans, no matter how hard she tries to control it.

The camp’s mentorship program is in full swing as Ryleigh and his friends return for their seventh year. With a bribe of some volunteer hours, Callie reluctantly agrees to spend the summer at Silver Lake working in their café. Still, she isn’t so sure her passion for baking can keep her calm in a place with so much mischief. With a strong aversion with trusting people, will Callie be able to find a true friend to watch her back? Should she heed her brother’s vague warnings for certain individuals that seem to gravitate towards her? Looks like Callie will have to adapt or drown in a camp where not everyone is as sweet as they seem.